Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aztina888 View Post
    Unsa inyu casing nga gamit? Mahala pa kaau sa mga casing jelly ra ako gamit karon para lang naa proteksyon
    Im using spigen case. Naa sila transparent type 800+ ang price.

Super satisfied with my note 5. From note to note 2 note 3 skipped note 4 and jumped right to 5. Was supposed to get note edge but opted for 5.

Charging is ridiculously fast and so is the phone it self.

Heavy usage batt last 15hrs. That includes gaming and surfing. Bluetooth is on since i have it connected to my gear.

Yes i am a Samsung fanboy. Lols.
    Very satisfied owner also. Super fast phone!

Unsa inyu casing nga gamit? Mahala pa kaau sa mga casing jelly ra ako gamit karon para lang naa proteksyon
    Picture of my case

Quote Originally Posted by jakespeed800 View Post
    Picture of my case
    Wala ma wala iya pag ka slim sir?

Kato ta motox nga case ako paliton nya mu baga mn gud. Nhan ko almost the same feel as walay casing.

So far ok mn ang jelly casing nga naa clear acrylic back.

Default Samsung galaxy Note 5

Mas ganahan ko jelly but kana akoa gamit kay cge man gud ko mag run.dali ra ma discolor ang jelly kung mabasa singot ug malimpiohan ug cloth.

Edit:
    The spigen neo hybrid carbon is a slim case.dli ra maapiktahan ang kaslim sa Note 5.

A piece of advice to future owners of note 5, stay away from tempered glass, ma bati ang phone kay makita ang edges niya.dli matabunan ang entire screen. Lahi ra sa iphone 6 and 6+.

Guys, I'm seriously considering this note 5... I'm just hesitant because of my bad experiences with touchwiz on my previous samsung devices... How's touchwiz on the note 5?

Quote Originally Posted by j_tan168 View Post
    Guys, I'm seriously considering this note 5... I'm just hesitant because of my bad experiences with touchwiz on my previous samsung devices... How's touchwiz on the note 5?
    The touchwiz version is more refined compared to previous models released by samsung.but honestly, i still hate it.

question, I don't know if this is out of topic... but why did you guys choose the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 instead of Galaxy S6/S6 Edge? I'm contemplating also of getting the Note 5 but on the other hand, I would also like to check out the S6/S6 Edge...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_eye View Post
    question, I don't know if this is out of topic... but why did you guys choose the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 instead of Galaxy S6/S6 Edge? I'm contemplating also of getting the Note 5 but on the other hand, I would also like to check out the S6/S6 Edge...
    Nag start ko ug Note 2 then note 3 and note 4.am always excited of a new note coming coz they always get the newest chips,crisp screen and somewhat bag.ong technology.i was hesitant mag upgrade sa note 5 coz it wasnt an upgrade from the previous note 4.instead it looks like a blow up galaxy s6 minus the spen, to think no removable bat and no microSd slot.the edge plus is a hell of phone but i want to stick to the note family no matter what.hehe

Blog Entries

uLak clear case freebies gkan sa carrier apil na tampered glass

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast