Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    Ask lng ko sir, can this CFW play upcoming games?
    Yes, sir! I've installed the very recent Dragon Quest VIII for the 3DS on a few of my client's 3DS units. Dragon Quest VIII was just recently released last January 20, 2017. PM'ed you with more details!

BUMP!
    More than ten 3DS units have had their firmwares exploited! Thank you so much for keeping the 3DS community alive and trusting in my service! Very much appreciated! Thanks for trusting in my services

BUMP!
    More than ten 3DS units have had their firmwares exploited! Thank you so much for keeping the 3DS community alive and trusting in my service! Very much appreciated! Thanks for trusting in my services

Sir ask lang ko, kani ingon ani nga exploit ba. Parehas pud ba ni anang sa CFW sa PSP nga after nimo ma turn off ang unit you need to run the exploit again to make it work?

Pila pud imo service sir?

Quote Originally Posted by firebasefury View Post
    Sir ask lang ko, kani ingon ani nga exploit ba. Parehas pud ba ni anang sa CFW sa PSP nga after nimo ma turn off ang unit you need to run the exploit again to make it work?

Pila pud imo service sir?
    Hello! PM'ed you sir! FYI sad sa tanan, the exploit makes it so that everytime i-reboot ang 3DS, mu boot siya diritso sa exploit. so no additional work needed. Just boot up and play!

BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by exfidabona View Post
    Hello! PM'ed you sir! FYI sad sa tanan, the exploit makes it so that everytime i-reboot ang 3DS, mu boot siya diritso sa exploit. so no additional work needed. Just boot up and play!

BUMP!
    OK Sir salamat.

BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

For inquiries, SMS me at 0906 643 2147

BUMP!

For inquiries, SMS me at 0906 643 2147

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast