Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

bros, usually , unsa man time tirahon ang job?

Ok ra ba ang pay sa Odesk? It's hard to find a freelance job that would compensate me based on my real skills and abilities. Ganahan ko ug P100-200T nga range pero dili ko ganahan mogawas sa Philippines...

[ simon.cpu ]

I have been working for odesk since May, I assure you it is legit, they have great tools for the providers, paspas payment thorugh paypal.

If you go for hourly jobs, just remember na duna pay 7-days clearing period before you receive the payments, as that period will be to resolve disputes, etc.

If fixed jobs, ok ra sad but to be sure check out their profile and feedback from other providers if ok ba.

Remember, odesk and other sites is a MARKET place for talent and jobs. Reputation and feedback is everything. Don't try to go for big bucks, build your rep first. If maka 4 jobs ka nga puro 5-stars ug nindot kaayo previous buyer comments, jobs will certainly go to you.

It's a wonderful opportunity to really work in an international setting...deadlines, cultural respect, time difference, etc. If hinay ka ug pa-bulay-og ka....aw...biyaan jud ka.

Present job, mag 3 months na, sila may miduol nako, pili lang ko asa ko uyon nga work.
    Good luck sa tanan!

Odesk, apil ko ani. kulang ra jud sweldo nato, maau ni kay pwede rata sa balay mo work. salamat mga bro sa info.

nice nice nice..

Quote Originally Posted by simoncpu View Post
    Ok ra ba ang pay sa Odesk? It's hard to find a freelance job that would compensate me based on my real skills and abilities. Ganahan ko ug P100-200T nga range pero dili ko ganahan mogawas sa Philippines...

[ simon.cpu ]
    Find a right provider and you should get by. hehe :P

Quote Originally Posted by dwardwarbinx View Post
    Find a right provider and you should get by. hehe :P
    Dardar, naa ra diay daghan pero dili sa Odesk. Daghan sa mga referrals ug sa mga online acquaintances... kaso lang enterprise apps ang ipabuhat... Boring ang enterprise apps... wala pa ko kita ug balance nga ako ganahan between pay, flexibility, and excitement... Muabot ra siguro na nga point sa ako life, eventually...

unsa pa lain mga outsourcing bai?

Freelancer in the Philippines could use equan.ph for FREE to promote their services

Happy and successful new year 2010 to all istoryans

To make yourself marketable, take Tests pd sa Odesk, dghn au na tests dha.. and when you are just starting with no work history, your only backup will be from Tests

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast