Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: How did you start your own business, how much is your capital back then?

im supplying some spa's....why less capita? im using credit card.....diskarte lang

richdad187

Default Re: How did you start your own business, how much is your capital back then?

For now lending ang ayos na business, you dont have to rent buildings or area..pwede raman ikaw mangunay og colekta..and for most part ...if you do business LEARN TO MANAGE RISK!...

i got 50k starting a year ago and now i earn more than 1 mil in a year...cause akong mga cliente naa sa mercado tanan mga vendors mga carenderia mga mamaligya-ay of isda baboy..tanan tanan....depende pod na sa kugi mga bro...i am sharing this cause i am bless with my business....halos tanan mercado diri sa amo place bisan talipapa lang gipang pa utang naku naa may manabla pero ayaw lang padala sa imo kasuko e set aside nmo nga tabang nalang to sa ilaha..you lost one peso pero ang mabalik sa imo 100 pesos..ana lang kasayun.....depende lang sa diskarte....

now i am joing stock and real estate i hope mo lambo ni

ako nag start pa.. buy and pautang heheh na celfone (2months to pay, either everyday ka magbayad or every payday) , then naa sad mga rtw's na baligya. nya karn kay magpa lending.. hopefully mapadayon ni...

ginagmay ra gani ako capital ani.. gipatuyok ra nako ang money....

up.. nice insights makitan deri maka pa gana...

up for all business minded person...Ako I'm also starting my own business internet cafe biz bisan daghan pa maga negative nigawas about this business but lets just think positive and we can do it, don't allow the negative force ruined your mind.

bai,unsai mga kinahanglanon para maregister sa bir imung business?like mayors permit?dti?ug unsa pa bai?pwede ask sa mga processes ani?thanks daan...

Quote Originally Posted by lady_yan
    i started my loading business a year ago and in less than a month bawi na dayon imong investment. since grabe maka use ug cell mga pinoy, sakto jud kaayo mag loading business ka.
    this is based on my experience jud. i am a dealer now of UNISIM load to all networks (Sun, Globe, Smart) business. they do not only sell e-load, autoload or cell cards, they have a lot of products jud like Gaming cards, Call cards, Dream Cable prepaid Cards, and a lot more. you do not need to buy a new sim, you can use your sim for all the loading transactions.
    you only need to pay 500 and the 100 will be in your load wallet already. so 400 ra imong puhunan. sa panahon karon, lisod kaayo mu invest ug dinagko kay kuyaw kung di jud mukita, so if you wanna play safe, maayo jud ni na negosyo. bisag naa ka work pwede gihapon continue ang negosyo. this business will never be out of season.. if you want more info, PM me.

Thanks and God bless..
    napani na business?pwede q kapalit ug unisim?

Default 88t! unya hapit naku bawi! this is my 4th month! yeaaahhh!!!

I wish to share you of the good news

LOOKING FOR A VERY PROFITABLE YET AFFORDABLE INVESTMENT?

RETURN OF INVESTMENT 6-8 MONTHS!

DIMSUM HONGKONG FRIED NOODLE FRANCHISE by KJA Global Franchising Company made its successful appearance in Cebu on MAY 25,2008 during the business Exposure @ CICC. Just hours from the opening, the franchise made a total sale of 3 thousand pesos! Enjoy the very best sulit meal made with our delicious Hongkong Fried noodle with mongo(taogi) and a topping of 2pcs siomai FOR ONLY 26.00!

For interested Investors, please view the pictures and details below.

*For a minimum franchise fee of 88,000! (Yes let me spell that for you, EIGHTY-EIGHT THOUSAND PESOS ONLY).
    *NO ROYALTY FEE
    *NO RENEWABLE FEE
    *WE DELIVER AND ASSEMBLE THE CART FOR YOU!
    *FREE TRAINING OF EMPLOYEE
    *FREE FOOD COMMISORY (2,000 Pesos; includes siopao, siomai and fried noodle!)
    *RESERVATION FEE OF ONLY 5,000 Pesos!
    *RETURN OF INVESTMENT 6-8 MONTHS!
    *We will find profitable locations for you!

2 Carts available: 88 Thousand (requires 2sqm) 148 Thousand (requires minimum of 4 sqm) See pictures for viewing perspective.

HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS AFFORDABLE AND PROFITABLE INVESTMENT! Grab the first opportunity to open a franchise in Cebu before others will!

Please contact: 0927-954-5893/ 0923-547-1642 look for Jo Jamero. Call for appointments.

VIEW THIS PROFITABLE BUSINESS HERE:
    Business Opportunities and INVESTMENTS! - DIMSUM HONGKONG FRIED NOODLE Franchise @ CICC FOODEXPO!

To properly monitor sa imuha future business bro, conduct gyud ka og feasibility study about your business plans... this will serve as a map so that you won't get lost along the way.... The formal feasibility study is quite not short, but you can customize the procedures and focus only on the most relevant part to you and fast track the results..... i just want to share you this quote:

Though it is good to learn from your mistakes, it is better to learn it from others........ so be open minded about their suggestions and you have to decide all by yourself... diskarte nlng na mag daug.....

Mas nindut if naa ka profession since you can have a service concern business. U urself lang ang pinaka asset sa imuha business.... so if ever wa pa ka budget for a capital intensive business, try considering a labor intensive one. Your financial results will depend on the amount of time and effort you had invested in..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast