Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

ambot lang kay wla ko kabasa. tagae ko og links be pls!!!!!!

Gondor,
    I'm glad you answered my post and in return i'm oblige to disclose my perspective. I'm just ordinary Juan trying to make a new path towards success rather than following an old school thoughts of success (succesful path that is/was over run through time) however it doesn't meant that i'm not using them as my leverage. I still use them as my tools & indicators towards my path to success. Most of the time, i think outside the box but in my business thoughts i always set a boundary. I cannot think like the great mind of Gates, Buffet & Walton's cause i don't have such resources to do so.... thats the portion of me.

I cannot think of reasons why you dig B2B (Business to Business) or B2M (Business to Manufacturer) or more commonly known as e-commerce. There business isn't more on tangible products cause thats there business scheme. IMHO, there is no point of bench marking a great company like Amazon, Ebay & Yahoo to an ordinary Juan. If you ask me WHY? some of my thoughts are capital to start-up the company (i believe you have a figures to start-up) & resources. But if you have these resources, it make sense to benchmark there great ideas & follow there path. If this is the case, you are not qualified as ordinary Juan. I would like to give you a heads up that we are in Pinas & its not simple to seek a venture capitalist (VC) in our country nor foreigner financer (a ownership ratio thingy).

I'm a growth investor, so its my strategy to scrutinize the economic indices also i'm a globalization believer. The only reason i limit myself to talk globally for now cause i don't have such resources.

The Pleasure is mine on discussing such opinion, wish we can discuss these personally.... Have a nice weekend amigo.

mantz,
    MLM is basically a FRANCHISE BUSINESS!
    Are you sure about this? Dig & think maybe you'll perspective will change. Hint: how much your caps to start a McDo franchise vs MLM, compare there marketing strategy. ROI, health on McDo vs financial on MLM (lucky folks or handful individual).

kalinaw,

Just a sort of information, franchising business and MLM is really the same. Whats different in there is the amount of capital rendered. Why do I say this, It is because caps in MLM just a thousands not like the McDo thing which is million. But basically the system that they want to implement is slightly the same. There aspect is to sell the product.

On the other hand, who benefited if you franchise the McDo thing? It is only the frachisee but not the majority. While in the MLM side you and the people you refer can earn. Its more like helping each other.

Kalinaw ba??

hey kalinaw, i wonder y u used that nick here (ur not sounding like it)

anyway, our family runs almost all available franchise business here in the country.. and guess what? they advise me to join a network marketing company.. y? simply because they find it absolutely the same! i think u have been exposed to most MLM groups in town but hey, guess what, there are still more MLM company that u do not know that existed!.. i was never really this open about MLM before but you see, i have moved-on, it's basically a "steping stone" in building your own EMPIRE, but i think u dont get it that much, do u?.. because i just so think ur mind is so focused only on one side of MLM or maybe even perhaps, you only "see" one networking company and do your own judging from there! but of course i cant say that, i can only think that, because logic says it's all possible.. but i think i've already said that, didn't i? anyway, u think it all over again and read ur own msg, which is exactly this:

Are you sure about this? Dig & think maybe you'll perspective will change. Hint: how much your caps to start a McDo franchise vs MLM, compare there marketing strategy. ROI, health on McDo vs financial on MLM (lucky folks or handful individual).

of course they differ in ROI simply because of the fact that they do differ [very much, btw] on the that "caps to start" u've been talking about.... come 'on, u already know this (what am i doing)...

but hey, training u get is even better in MLM than in the franchise business! and the marketing strategy that ur been talking about? believe me, it's all the same. period.

--thank GOD it's Friday today! (or else{...})

ryan_ssww2001,
    DOH!!!!!!!! mao gani akong gi usa-usa para mag ka sinabot. Aja intawon tan-awa ang top ug bottom view, tan-awa intawon ang spectrum kay sa negosyo broad raba . Wala ko kasabot nganong mo ingon ka pareha, infact imo man gani ng gi differentiate sa imong reply. Hinu-on kung mo ingon ka ang imong negosyo mamaligya ug ginamos ug ang usa nimo ka negosyo mag pautang. Ang common nila kay negosyo raman gihapon pero if you venture the business. Its not simple as in & out to gain traction interm of profits but rather you'll dwell the tricky spectrum between your In's & Out's (dungani ug giling para mas cool ). Henceforth you start to realize that there is significant difference & the business that you claimed at par have a significant different in terms of buiness POV which is not apparent to common tao.

Kalinaw ba?
    Ka sabot man tingali ka kung unsay buot ipasabot ana diba? Sa among bukid, we take it as Linaw != Kalinaw?

Kalinaw,

The bottomline there is you want the difference between the two, it has difference coz every business is unique and if you wanna build your business similar to the other one, as an assumptions you'll be in prison. right? the similar here is to give the majority the basic needs they wanted and helping them to alleviate their lifestyle. Just tell me frankly if you want to coz I don't hesitate you to be my downline maybe a day from now your surprise that MLM is everyone's business na.

CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mantz,
    If you think my post & handle was not coherent, so be it. I'm just ordinary Juan stating my POV. If you cannot take it, sorry for my idiocy amigo . Kudos to your family, hoping you can give us a cool freebies from your family business empire. A nice X-Mas gift will do, I can provide my snail mail address if you like.

There is no point of arguing, youre so brilliant & very talented SiR ..... All the best amigo.

ohhhh boy...... paging Gondor, thisbe or any practicioner with strong fundamentals in MLM. Check out your folks, where is the fundamentals? I believe its a good time to calibrate them or remind them what business they are into.

Yes Mr. ryan_ssww2001 i humbly submit myself to be a part of your downliners . One other thing, if the products is/was not patented or awarded through patent
    to the inventor, designer & innovator. By any means, they cannot send you to jail.

Kalinaw,

there are limitations when discussing things in the forum, maybe it's a good idea thatt we talk in person soon and exchange ideas and perspective like the NEW IDEAS about NEW IDEAS, and NEw IEDAS about OLD IDEAS on BUSINESS. I have time next week.

you may reach me at 09173416196, or give me ur cell# an I'll call u. Thanks!

GONDOR

gondor,

How i wish to grant your request but as of this moment, I don't have such luxury. I'm working as an OFW and have a cool benefit to visit & stay with my family (7 days every quarter). For sure you will understand that my vacation is utmost dedicated to my family just to fill the gap of 12 weeks in every quarter but this thing doesn't meant that i'm closing the window to our good conversation. I'm looking forward to talk with you personally but i cannot decide the exact time :heavy sigh:

BTW, i'm in the field of Eng'g (R&D to be precise). Business & Economics isn't my forte however i finance a small caps in informal lending & rice trading. I'm not the person overseeing the business but as a financial contributor to there business. I tried to understand there business process but no hands-on experience. I took my little business wisdom through book reading & research over the net since this is mandatory to my stock trading (my independent time & financial investment). That's the portion of my profile, so when we have a chances to talk each other you'll not expect an idea driven by my own experience rather a thought associate from great minds or succesful folks in there career & business.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast