Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by devz View Post
    pila kaha ang offer kung running 3 years na ang experience?
    dpende na boss kai ako naa experience ang offer kay 14k raman unya after 3 months g raise ko to 19k

strkto ning compynha ug bckground check?

naa sila dayshift??

Quote Originally Posted by shanti108 View Post
    strkto ning compynha ug bckground check?
    jst got the job.. i dont think they are that strict, but ukayun jud nila imu employment background.. they will know f ur a call center hopper or not.. interview questions will be mostly about urself, wat u can offer and ur goals.. regarding issues with the salary, that'somthng that i will have to see for myself..

BTW, this is not a BPO company.. it's a direct employer.. they fall under the IT/software field..

Quote Originally Posted by twizted1031 View Post
    jst got the job.. i dont think they are that strict, but ukayun jud nila imu employment background.. they will know f ur a call center hopper or not.. interview questions will be mostly about urself, wat u can offer and ur goals.. regarding issues with the salary, that'somthng that i will have to see for myself..

BTW, this is not a BPO company.. it's a direct employer.. they fall under the IT/software field..
    Naa pa tong taga Nepal diha nga Manager?katong itumon?Good luck nlang diha minimum target namo sauna kay 44 calls a day. tungaon pa nila imong 15 mins break.

the HR personnel of this company specially the one named glen is so condescending during my interview. . .she looked at my resume and without even asking me the reasons why i only work for a specific company for a short time she just told me the "you are a hopper" i asked her can you tell me the reason why you labelled me a hopper? and she is so condescending. . .

Quote Originally Posted by integrat8 View Post
    the HR personnel of this company specially the one named glen is so condescending during my interview. . .she looked at my resume and without even asking me the reasons why i only work for a specific company for a short time she just told me the "you are a hopper" i asked her can you tell me the reason why you labelled me a hopper? and she is so condescending. . .
    For me it's not appropriate to ask that question during an interview. Maybe you need to rephrase it. You don't answer a question with another question. That's why you failed.

crazydomains or syrahost ni diri sa?

Default any feedback about the Sales job they are hiring?

I am really enticed about the sales job they posted because they said that top sellers earn 75k++
    Does anyone know about this? Any feedback? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anelger View Post
    Dreamscape is a nice place to stay and work considering it is an Australian Company. Our interval time of work is between 3AM-9AM. I can really vouched this is a good company, aside from the BONUSES, the management are very accommodated. Prior to joining the company you are informed already about what the company can offer, it is really up to you if you will go or not. And by the time you signed the contract or JO everything is clearly stated.

In some cases, there might be previous employee had a negative experienced with the company, well its a matter of communication and understanding. And as far the company is concerned, we are seeing better improvement towards excellence.
    Hi anelger, I am really enticed about the sales job they posted because they said that top sellers earn 75k++
    Do you know anything about this? Any feedback? Thanks much appreciated

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast