Page 3 of 223 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: AMERICAN FOOTBALL: NFL fans, who's your pick to win SuperBowl XL?

Quote Originally Posted by omad
    Quote Originally Posted by Big|nimZ
    by the way, do you play football? And are you a pinoy?
    @Big l nimZ, yes i a play a little footbal (flag) and yes i am a true blue "bisaya" nag praktis lang kog iningles aron mahanas kay kinahanglanon man gud sa inadlawng pangempleyo namo diri.
    lawma ani oi. Kanang New England gihapon akong manok... pero bawt2x ra sad sila sa Indinapolis. Wa koy paki sa pikas conference kay di man gyud ko mulaban nila.. hehe Colts man ko last year pero pildi man sila's New England ato gud. sayang MVP performance unta raba tu si Manning.. Pero naa ra ko anang duha, Colts or Patriots.

@bigie and omad.

syo ang mga aquantaince and friends nako mao ni ila prediction.
    maayong laki to sila,Â* mo follow sa mga stats and mo dowa og fantasy football league.

afc=bengals
    nfc=seahaws

superbowl champs is SEAHAWKS

colts will not make it they will lose to new england by 7 pts.

NOTE: IF YOU DONT SPEAK BISAYA BABELFISH.COM

@ BIGGIE

I used to play fraternity football in college during greek week but it was hard touch due to the school and the greek league regulation no tackle. i was a wide receiver so i face a lot of linebackers.

bai i thing you are not that light, the most important is you are comfortable with your weight and at that weight you are the quickest.

Quote Originally Posted by cool
    @bigie and omad.

syo ang mga aquantaince and friends nako mao ni ila prediction.
    maayong laki to sila, mo follow sa mga stats and mo dowa og fantasy football league.

afc=bengals
    nfc=seahaws

superbowl champs is SEAHAWKS

colts will not make it they will lose to new england by 7 pts.

NOTE: IF YOU DONT SPEAK BISAYA BABELFISH.COM
    Oh please bro don't rely on the stats. Its this phrase "In any given Sunday" or so what they say which is true. Anybody can win in Sundays. Like the San Diego, who was underdog against the Colts and beat them IN the Colts turf. So like I said;

Super Bowl XXXX: New England vs Panthers II

On the side note, yeah I'm pretty beefed up in defensive back position since highschool. I just said I'm undersized which was very disadvantage. Though I had a game yesterday and it was very ugly. Our defense didn't played that well. I got beat 3 times in a deep ball with the same reciever. I gave up 3 inches to him. To add a insult, I was playing with jammed right thumb and the metecarpal area. I had soo many chances to make plays but couldn't get a good grip on the ball.

we can never predict the outcome, as long as the ball is in the air its anybodies game.
    im excited to see the results on sunday evening.
    m excited to see game between pittsburg vs the colts(my fave right now).
    im not gonna watch the denver vs new england.
    i wanna be surprise when i watch the game between new england and indianapolis assuming both of them will make it.

how about you which games are u gonna pay attention you.?
    whos your favorite again.(cant see the forum messages when you are posting).

Quote Originally Posted by cool
    we can never predict the outcome, as long as the ball is in the air its anybodies game.
    im excited to see the results on sunday evening.
    m excited to see game between pittsburg vs the colts(my fave right now).
    Like I said don't take my picks as the official results. "Any given Sunday"

On another side note. Did you guys see last week's USC vs Texas game?

really dont like college football because they dont have a national championship.
    im aware of the houston texan (maybe) having a first round draft pick of somebody from usc after loosing to the 49ers.
    do you think that was an intentional lost to get the first round draft pick.

Are you serious? They have a national championship and that game was the best College football game. It was that crazy. Vince Young had 250+ passing and 200 yards rushing. Better than Mike Vick.

yeah, i saw the game between texas and usc.. specially the fourth quarter which took more than an hour (that quarter alone with all the commercials). i don't really watch college football though but there was just too much hype for that said game it was hard to miss. and sure enough it lived up to all expectations.. @cool, remember these names coz for sure they'll make an impact on the nfl iin the years to come, Vince Young (QB TX), Reggie Bush (RB USC) and Matt Leinart (QB USC). :mrgreen:
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

Quote Originally Posted by Big|nimZ
    To add a insult, I was playing with jammed right thumb and the metecarpal area. I had soo many chances to make plays but couldn't get a good grip on the ball.
    @Big l nimZ, this is what i've been thinking about injuries in football, even if how well trained and how well you apply techniques in tackling, there is just a greater risk of getting injured in this game ie Carson Palmer. i guess you've played football since you were a kid, and you've had your share of bumps and bruises, it's just different and difficult for somebody to learn and play this game. much more when their older.. ehhemmm. i never shy away from physical contact, i was a bruiser in my high school and college days playing basketball. i'm about 6 ft 200, but i grew up in cebu and sure enough, 90% of cebuanos doesn't have a clue how football was played. football equipments are really expensive. playing basketball was much cheaper, all you've got to do is buy one ball and you can play at your clay backyard all you want. it would have been different if i've been playing football instead of basketball. :mrgreen:
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 223 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast