Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: ALTIS Owners of Cebu!

the 2005 corolla altis do not have stock HID headlights, halogen lang, pero ang tail lights kay LED na

Quote Originally Posted by cHoLoCoY
    datz true,..... dat why its da fastest and cheapest way to make ur whip look good,,... the more modifications u do on ur car,.... the more problem u'll have,... and dont talk bout safety homie,.... theres is no satety in philippines,.... (i took off my stock steering wheel with SRS Airbag and gots Sparco Steering wheel)
    That is not comparable bai sa risk factor regarding safety na mo ilis ka ug steering wheel because u do have the option of wearing ur seatbelts . Kung mo palyar ang clip nimo or shortening of coils , its either mo bali ka or uncontrollable vehicle ang gawsan if di ka experience na driver and wala kay option . I was just suggesting and telling that it is not the best thing to do .

@ GWYNN ... tnx for clarifying bai regarding sa headlights .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

im just sayin,..... dont talk bout the safety homie,.... like ur with da DMV or watever,.... im telling him da cheapest and fastest way to tighten up his whip..... i had my springs clip b4,... and da only problem i had was "kala" in my rear right suspension,....

everybody knows dat clipin' ur springs is not the best thing to do,.... so dont trip bout it homie,... we already know,...

im just sayin,..... dont talk bout the safety homie,.... like ur with da DMV or watever,.... im telling him da cheapest and fastest way to tighten up his whip..... i had my springs clip b4,... and da only problem i had was "kala" in my rear right suspension,....
    Â* Â*No I am not ... u are telling him what to do , I am telling him its not the best thing to do . DMV or ma LTO pa ka . Its not even the insurance ang involved diri if u get my drift . Lucky for you KALA ra ang nahitabo sa awto nimo and not the worst case scenario I mentioned

everybody knows dat clipin' ur springs is not the best thing to do,.... so dont trip bout it homie,... we already know,...
    Â* Then why suggest a lame upgrade when the person u are telling to do to his car knows this already ? I am not saying that people wont follow what you say , I am saying it is not the best option because you are telling him a risky option . yes I know you know about the danger regarding clipping but maybe RANCE doesnt .

Â* By the way ... again ... CLIPPING and SHORTENING the coils wont TIGHTEN ur WHIP . Stupidity na bai .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

wat i mean bout clippin',..... is dropin' ur whip,.... (have money or no money,..... clippin' or lowering springs) dont matter,.... whn u drop a car,..... datz points,... points leadin' to makin' ur ride look tight,.....
    for me,..... the lower it is,.... the tighter is it,....

im just telling him wat he can do / wat his options are,..... (he said he dint have money yet so i suggest'd a ghetto way) alot of people clip,.... cut,... there stock springs,... and i'v known 2 homies of mine,.... dat used "Multi-Cab springs" on there whip,.... one was on a Honda Civic SiR,..... and god daym,.... his whip looks sick ass hell,.... drop'd da f_ck out,.... it aint the safest thing to do,.... but we all do something like dat,... to make ur whip look tighter or go faster,......

Ang Altis didto sa amo sa Cagayan de oro kay gahimuon raman ug taxi.. heheheh as in.. naa pod gani Vios nga taxi napod.. farout na nuon kaayo.. di na siya laysho tan-awn kay daghan naman taxi nga altis ug vios didto..Â*

wat i mean bout clippin',..... is dropin' ur whip,.... (have money or no money,..... clippin' or lowering springs) dont matter,.... whn u drop a car,..... datz points,... points leadin' to makin' ur ride look tight,.....
    for me,..... the lower it is,.... the tighter is it,....
    What kind of points ?? hehehe POGI POINTS ?? or aron mo POGI points ??

im just telling him wat he can do / wat his options are,..... (he said he dint have money yet so i suggest'd a ghetto way) alot of people clip,.... cut,... there stock springs,... and i'v known 2 homies of mine,.... dat used "Multi-Cab springs" on there whip,.... one was on a Honda Civic SiR,..... and god daym,.... his whip looks sick ass hell,.... drop'd da f_ck out,.... it aint the safest thing to do,.... but we all do something like dat,... to make ur whip look tighter or go faster,......
    Â* I know what you mean ... the lower it sits in the ground the TIGHT the WHIP right ?? LOLZÂ* .... but it all boils down to STUPIDITY . Maybe 10 years ago .... it is the option , because of scarcity of car specific application but today , all the options are there .... YOUR CAR WILL NEVER F_CK OUT matod ma nimo when ur in an accident , worst of all ur DEAD .... you cant wipe when u bleedÂ* anymore because ur DEAD .

Â* For the multicab springs in an SiR .... lets just leave things like that to our imaginations .

i ont know wat u just said bout points,..... but wat im sayin',... is like u gotz rimz..... datz points,.... u drop'd ur whip,... datz pointz,.... u gotz an exhaust system / muffler datz pointz,.... and lotz more,... u know wat im talkin' bout,...

but dont over do it,.... itz gon look nasty,.... just like wat Mexicanz do to there whip,....

Check out my new eyelids custom in Manila the custom front grill ko 'di pa tapos hehe

<image removed>

i ont know wat u just said bout points,..... but wat im sayin',... is like u gotz rimz..... datz points,.... u drop'd ur whip,... datz pointz,.... u gotz an exhaust system / muffler datz pointz,.... and lotz more,... u know wat im talkin' bout,...

but dont over do it,.... itz gon look nasty,.... just like wat Mexicanz do to there whip,...
    Â*
    I dont know what you are also talking about points . What kind of points are those when u buy rims , lower ur car exhaust etc ? Otherwise pa POGI points ra na bai . Hehehe .. ayaw pod ana mga MEXICANS over do it ... a lot of PINOYS , BLACKS , WHITES tec over do it also .... even ASIANS who started all this things . Hehehe ... whip gyud lage oi .

@ RANCE .... nice eyelids bai .... save more money because those 14 inchers needs to go .

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast