Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: What's the best designer jeans to buy?

hi just want to add ba about ebay...as in mabuang ko sa ka daghangfake diha. at first when i learned about seven jeans, i checked if naa sa philippines sa ebay. of course naa. i checked with the seller if its original, she said yes, overrun daw. excited kaayo ko coz for a 100$ plus i can get it at 2000 plus. never wondered though na barato ra kaayo ang price.
    but na da ko coz she mentioned a name na asa gikuhaan niya ang overruns (foreigner na guy)
    when i checked at honestforum.com it turned out na fake ang jeans. bisan iyang pagka overrun lang di jud mada fake kaayo.
    it was too late of course, i got the jeans already and i was able to give her positive feedback. and it was too late for me to know that some boutiques in manila are selling original seven and t.r. jeans. (greenbelt specifically)
    those t.r. or seven jeans nga nasa fashion ave., as in fake jud.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee
    True Religion and Joe's are awesome! I have both & luv `em , you couldn't go wrong there! But then again, depende pud sa imong body type. Not all jeans are made to fit all body types. I also like Frankie B, Hudson, Juicy, & Diesel. Hahaaayyy....mahurot na gyud ang kuwarta nako basta mag istorya-anay na ta ug jeans Number 1 problem nako kay putot man gud ko so I have to always have it altered, so additional money na pud especially coz I like the orignal hem back. Other brands nga dili kaayo ko hot for but you might want to check out: Citizens of Humanity, Paper Denim & Cloth, Rock & Republic, Se7en for All Mankind

I strongly advise against buying from Ebay. Daghan kaayo reports about sellers passing off fake brands as the real thing labi na ang se7en kay popular kaayo na brand. Besides, you really want to try them in person and see how it fits you. For most of these jeans, you have to have them really, really tight because they will stretch from normal wear and tear. Like, you might have to get a size smaller than what you normally wear. I don't know where you live pero try stores like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Planet Funk, and other specialty stores.
    vee where did you buy your t.r?

i think its better to buy them in there websites or in there botiques or store para cguro original... when it comes to jeans mas gus2 ko cguro ang fitting...ok ra nako palit mahal basta nindot ang fabric & how it looks on me...

Ksubi jeans From Australia...

Acne Jeans from Sweden...
    \

these brand of jeans are worn by Hollywood celebrities...

i think jeans are one of those type of clothing that needs to be tried on to see kung bagay ba gyud nimo e.g. does it fit nicely, it's not too tight, does it hugs on the right curves and no bagginess, how does it look from behind, , you can still sit down without ripping the stitches etc. IMHO it's not a wise idea to buy jeans online just because it looks good on the model coz these jeans are supposed to look good on them otherwise it wont sell but most likely it will not look as good on you unless of course you have exactly same height, body type and size as the model. if i'm going to spend as much as $200 on a pair of jeans i would go try it on before buying it. but then thats just me.

i usually wear diesel coz der nyc...and i love se7en jeans the most kay comfy...

sa guess...

Diesel Jeans and Levis

Diesel jeans, Miss sixty, Drive jeans and levi's

Levi's is the best. Ni ambak ko sa car na gadangan and naligid ko. Napangus akong shins and na nosebleed but ang Levi's wala dyud na daot.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast