Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

ang ob gyne pang babae ra ba..dile pwede sa amo lalake kng naa mi mga pangutana or pachekup?

Hi!

My OB is very nice and accomodation.

Dra. Imelda Layno, sa Diaz Building lang near Cebu Doc.

Her sister and brother-in-law are pedia.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by janoval View Post
    DR. BELINDA NOVAL PANARES
    RM 206 MEDICAL ARTS BLDG. CHONG HUA HOSPITAL

She's the head OB-GYNE of whole Visayas Region

Go!
    mao ni OB sa ako gf.. nindot ba jd ni xa?

wa rmn xa gbuhat sa mayoma sa ako gf oi.. iya ra ghatagan ug midol..

d ba ni kailangan ug mga medications pra m.tang2x ang mayoma?

thanks for the suggestions...

i really need someone who is an expert in fertility... a friend also recommended dr. chan of cebu doc.. ill try to go there sad ug sa other doctors nga inyo gibutang dre until i find someone who can help me..

my other prob is like filz's gf, i have myoma... one gyne told me d ko mabuntis unless dili nako ipatangtang ang myoma through surgery... but another friend told me her sister got pregnant man dw even with myoma.. gipa-caesarian na lang niya then gipakuha apil ang myoma after sa baby.. that's what i plan to do sad unta..

our main prob lang jud is that we can find help in order for me to get pregnant fast! as in asap!

please pray for me...

Blog Entries
    ako ma recommend is Dr. Madeline Amadora of Cebu Maternity Hospital, single pani cya, dili mahal ug charge mahangyo pa gyud ug maayo motrabaho and very accomodating, ganahan ko ani kay simple ra ma mostura di pareha dihas ubang doctor dagko kaayo kwentes ug pulsiras, tag-as pa gyud kaayo ug mga badlis sa kilay klaro kaayo mahalon ug lifestyle

dr tanza sa vcmc bootan kaayo

Milagros Chan - Cebu Doctors

@utopia88: hi sis! same ta og situation. i had a myoma last year and one obgyne told me that I couldn't get pregnant. i was so depressed. but miraculously one day, i found out that I was 3 months pregnant na diay. i was shocked jud. so i changed my ob and went to Dr. Patricia Coronel in Chong Hua Hospital. She handled my pregnancy. i had an cesarian section (not because of the myoma, but because I had a small pelvic and the baby couldn't pass through) and along with the operation, she took out my myoma. it's been 6 months now and everything's fine with me and the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by anya View Post
    @utopia88: hi sis! same ta og situation. i had a myoma last year and one obgyne told me that I couldn't get pregnant. i was so depressed. but miraculously one day, i found out that I was 3 months pregnant na diay. i was shocked jud. so i changed my ob and went to Dr. Patricia Coronel in Chong Hua Hospital. She handled my pregnancy. i had an cesarian section (not because of the myoma, but because I had a small pelvic and the baby couldn't pass through) and along with the operation, she took out my myoma. it's been 6 months now and everything's fine with me and the baby.
    wow! i hope i'll be next... i was really upset when my gyne told me i couldnt get pregnant... it broke my heart, i felt i would never experience the joy of being pregnant and have my own child...

good thing you got pregnant on your own.. i used to take clomid to aid ovulation but i learned that it made my myoma grow bigger mao nga i stopped taking it na.. now, im hoping to find another option that will help me get pregnant but won't make the myoma grow... bata na unta ang modako, dili na ang myoma oi.. faet!

thanks sis!

Dra. Coronel has been my OB ever since (I have three children). She's really really good, so nice, sweet and really expert. She's also a sonologist. I went thru two pregnancies where a myoma developed. Nothing serious. She didn't give me any meds. The myoma just went away after I gave birth. A myoma is a mass. And its treatment depends on its condition (position, size, progress etc.).

Also I'm a Maxicare holder, Coronel is accredited so all my consultations are insurance-charged. Thank you for that, naka save jud ko ug 400 pesos per visit noh.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast