Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

like any other broadband that use cellular bandwidth, speed will always be dependent on location and signal strength. try out different providers in your area and check which can give you your preferred speed

Quote Originally Posted by c_cebrecus View Post
    im just waiting for the unli 3G on mobile phones.
    Actually there is already. I believe Globe is offering it for roughly about P3000 per month with call and text options

nice one.. feedback mo mga naka try sa sun broadband... nya kindly indicate your locations

im just waiting for the unli 3G on mobile phones.
    i just enrolled to an unlimited internet service sa suncell w/c is P649,hopefully wala ry problema

king831,

Where imong location? I hope you can share here after one week of usage kung unsa. I'm planning to get the P649 and replace my SmartBro (with router). SmartBro is ok sa may Basak, Mandaue but I just want nga maka save few hundreds kay seldom kaau ko mag internet, mag 1 hour a day ra sa haus kay naa man ko work permi.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by king831 View Post
    i just enrolled to an unlimited internet service sa suncell w/c is P649,hopefully wala ry problema

And how's the speed? Try doing a speedtest (Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test)

Quote Originally Posted by MelodyMan View Post
    king831,

Where imong location? I hope you can share here after one week of usage kung unsa. I'm planning to get the P649 and replace my SmartBro (with router). SmartBro is ok sa may Basak, Mandaue but I just want nga maka save few hundreds kay seldom kaau ko mag internet, mag 1 hour a day ra sa haus kay naa man ko work permi.

Thanks.
    what i got is for my phone internet para unlimited not the sun broadband,350(call and txt unli)+649(unlimited internet,phone ra)= P999

sa postpaid ra na xa?

what i got is for my phone internet para unlimited not the sun broadband,350(call and txt unli)+649(unlimited internet,phone ra)= P999
    So you're only using one SUN SIM now?

sa postpaid ra na xa?
    yup sa postpaid ra

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast