Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

This 2 games are on Sale in the eshop

Enter the Gungeon 50% off for 7.49USD

endless dungeon generated crawler action game that support up to 2 players couch style..

another game thats worth 1200P in datablitz and 10USD in eshop is now 95% at price mark 0.49USD

wanted to get this but was way over priced in datablitz.. 0.49.. is literally 25 pesos only..

Grab your copy while its cheap..

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    what is the price for a 2nd hand Zelda, Mario cart and Tennis ??.. i would buy them if cheaper..
    Can't recall their 2nd hand price kay dugay nako wala ni check sa 2nd hand stores.
    Maybe Zelda kay
    ~ 5600 JPY w/tax (2700~ PHP).
    ~ 5200 JPY w/o tax (2500 ~ PHP)

brand new price hasn't changed much since it was released, tag 7100 JPY. I don't think it's gonna get cheaper anytime soon.

Mario Kart/Tennis would most probably be
    ~ 5400 JPY w/tax (2600 ~ PHP)
    ~ 5000 JPY w/o tax (2400 ~ PHP)

here is the link to his shop.. if you chat with him guys.. he has all the games.. if you ask for primary its more expensive (but cheaper than the actual game) which mean the game will be sent to your account.. but the secondary which almost all the games he has for, he will give you a random account with the game in it to use and its urs forever.. the game is apparently attached to that account.. but is super cheap.. its weird..

i would like to buy a physical copy if i am buying it or at least attached to my own account.. i have been trying to know how is he doing this.. lol
    Hmm... I don't know how he sends games to primary accounts unless he has lots of coupons /gold points and logs in using the customer's primary account and buys the game from the website.

Bought this today 128 GB for 995 Pesos..

does anyone know whats is a good place to buy 2nd hand games..

asa ka kapalit ana sir? bisag asa ko tan-aw bisag 64gb 1,600 man

I would prefer buying physical copies for now. Especially na mas longer lasting siya compared to digital copies in my opinion. But I could be wrong. Same sa kanang gameboy sauna na cartridge na dugay kaau ug lifespan.
    @Occulus
    Medyo same lagi sya sa mga 2nd hand diri. I bought my BOTW for around 2k ra gani 2nd hand and good condition. I'm not expecting the prices to go down soon.

Asa pwede makapalit og mga 2nd hand games?

Quote Originally Posted by pamzk View Post
    asa ka kapalit ana sir? bisag asa ko tan-aw bisag 64gb 1,600 man
    i found it in SM.. a store named Digital Village.. its a small store in the corner somehow easy to miss.. i canvassed all the stores and that was the cheapest..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
    Hmm... I don't know how he sends games to primary accounts unless he has lots of coupons /gold points and logs in using the customer's primary account and buys the game from the website.
    he doesnt access your account if he sends it to your primary.. he literally just send to your account directly.. weird

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    I would prefer buying physical copies for now. Especially na mas longer lasting siya compared to digital copies in my opinion. But I could be wrong. Same sa kanang gameboy sauna na cartridge na dugay kaau ug lifespan.
    @Occulus
    Medyo same lagi sya sa mga 2nd hand diri. I bought my BOTW for around 2k ra gani 2nd hand and good condition. I'm not expecting the prices to go down soon.
    The thing with physical copies i think is you have the game and you can share it with a friend or swap.. in digital its stuck in your account.. but its there forever too.. i mainly want physical just to have a shelf collection..

Where are you buying the 2nd hand thru?.. online or a store?.. there are few ads on fb and shoppe.. cant find a store or place that is in cebu to sell used/2nd hand games..

The thing with physical copies i think is you have the game and you can share it with a friend or swap.. in digital its stuck in your account.. but its there forever too.. i mainly want physical just to have a shelf collection..

Where are you buying the 2nd hand thru?.. online or a store?.. there are few ads on fb and shoppe.. cant find a store or place that is in cebu to sell used/2nd hand games..
    Shelf collection too is one of my goals. And good thing about physical copies is I can resell them if they don't become one of my collection. Technically, the games are stuck on your account, but 10 years from now, I am not sure that if it still can be downloaded online after your SD card gets corrupt or something.

Icheck nya nako that Digital Village. Is it a Class 1 memory card? I bought my BOTW through FB Nintendo Switch pages. However, seems like the prices went back up.

he doesnt access your account if he sends it to your primary.. he literally just send to your account directly.. weird
    So after paying him, your desired game just pops out of your switch games gallery? Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    Shelf collection too is one of my goals. And good thing about physical copies is I can resell them if they don't become one of my collection. Technically, the games are stuck on your account, but 10 years from now, I am not sure that if it still can be downloaded online after your SD card gets corrupt or something.
    Initially, this is what I planned. You never truly own Digital products. Publishers might decide to pull their games in the future and it won't be available for download anymore ( i.e. purchased movies on itunes). However, I've discovered the hassle of having to swap cartridges when playing party games with friends so I made a halfway approach. I buy couch multiplayer games digitally and collect single player game cartridges. If I want to build up my collection perhaps I'll buy a secondary physical copy of my multiplayer games.

In 10 or 15 years time, I don't think I'd be as keen on revisiting the games on an outdated game console anyway. For now, the re-sell value is most probably my main reason for buying physical games if I ever tire of them.

I also feel the hassle of switching cartridges that is why I am selling some of my physical games and buying them again when they go on sale in the eshop. I usually use my switch on hand-held and outside the house so I don't want to risk loosing my cartridges when I'm swapping them out due to oversight or drop them somewhere I can't reach.

As for the games that require huge downloads before you can even play them, no doubt I go automatic digital because what is the point of going physical when the bulk of the game is a download anyway (Doom, NBA, Mortal Kombat 11). Aside from the shelf collection of course.

I keep the good ones on physical though (BoTW, Diablo, and Darksouls).

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast