Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: A glimpse into iSTORYA.NET's future

HAPPY BDAY TO US!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Happy 6 years istorya.net!
    More power!

Quote Originally Posted by potterboy
    1.) Since the site is growing bigger and better, for sure, the population in the B&S boards will balloon. I would like to suggest a stiffer implementaton of the rules. I know the board already has guidelines and it's doing good so far. But more and more thread crappers and hijackers appear each day. Maybe more moderators to that board?
    Yes i would also recommend a stiffer implementation of the rules, certain violations/violators reported seldom get any warnings or so.

Adding more moderators is both good and bad, I've been a victim of power abuse/tripping before but thats been resolved already.
    A better move would be for forum members to be more vigilant in using the report to moderator function and moderators also need to be vigilant ( ofcourse in their idle time ) in implementing the rules...

And for the BST forum, i would recommend that NO replies are to be allowed on the threads. this would avoid all the spamming and other related problems.. If a certain buyer wants to purchase or inquire about an posted item, the Private Message function will be used instead.

patay.. dli nako kapataka ani.. .. nway,.. happy bday to all the members, admin and mods!. ..

Quote Originally Posted by EarlZ
    And for the BST forum, i would recommend that NO replies are to be allowed on the threads. this would avoid all the spamming and other related problems.. If a certain buyer wants to purchase or inquire about an posted item, the Private Message function will be used instead.
    Umm.. As a seller and a buyer, i like it better if maka reply ta sa Buy and Sell na threads. Because:
    1. As a buyer, maka kita ta kung dghan ba naka-uyon sa product na gibaligya kay mu-note man ang uban sa thread if they liked it
    2. As a seller, maka butang ka kung naa ka gi promo anang panahona, maka update ka kung unsa ang popular na items sa imong gibaligya para mka suggest ka sa buyers, etc.
    Naa ra na sa pag impose sa rules.

Ang gusto lang nako i-improve unta ang user feedback, like mas taas ang line to put the comment why imo cya gi negative or positv, unya maka reply ka once sa iyahang gi remark kay basin unfair pud pagkabutang sa feedback (murag ebay bitaw na style sa feedback)

Unya naa naman buyer and seller feedback na thread noh, suggest lang ko na i-separate ang buyer feedbacks and seller feedbacks.
    Pero apan ani na thread kay usahay kapoy na tanaw page per page sa mga feedback.
    Pwede cguro poll na style? Like naa ang mga names sa sellers, buyers, then mu submit lang ka points in that thread? or something like that? Di ko balo aning mga web chuva so i dont know if thats possible or not.

Unya i dont know kung naa na ba ni, pero bisan unsa nako ukay, di man nako makita ang reason ngano na warned/moderated/muted ang isa ka user. Para makabalo ta kung asa siya na warned. [br]Posted on: February 23, 2008, 12:30:57 AM_________________________________________________I also wish na makabalo ta kinsa specific moderator we can contact kung magpa delete ta ug thread sa buy and sell kay na sold na ang item, murag naa gyud bitaw mod for that function lang for the buy and sell.
    Like, SOP na bitaw kung sold na imong item, di lang nimo ibutang PLS CLOSE sa imong title, but you will also notify the moderator assigned to delete in the Buy and sell forums. Kay naa mga sold items akong nabantayan na wla pa nanga delete.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Istorya.net... More power... Agree ko nga daghan jud hijacker hehehe...

ISA NKO ATO AWA DBA NAA WARNED .. hehehe... sorry but newbie paman gud ko sauna wa pay hanaw sa post dri ba... hehehe...

once again "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISTORYA.NET"

Blog Entries

ahak, naawahi ko ug greet. happy bday ebribadi!
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by pongborro
    Umm.. As a seller and a buyer, i like it better if maka reply ta sa Buy and Sell na threads. Because:
    1. As a buyer, maka kita ta kung dghan ba naka-uyon sa product na gibaligya kay mu-note man ang uban sa thread if they liked it
    2. As a seller, maka butang ka kung naa ka gi promo anang panahona, maka update ka kung unsa ang popular na items sa imong gibaligya para mka suggest ka sa buyers, etc.
    Naa ra na sa pag impose sa rules.

1.) A implementation for a buyer/seller feedback ( similar to Ebay ) will provided that kind of information

2.)You can edit your posts in the BST forum anytime, no need to repost something of you wish to change your prices.

happy birthday istorya! YEY pareha diay mi birthday sa istorya da! haha

happy burpday istorya.net and shaxyra.. better late than neber..

haha.! thanks te ronna..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast