Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Working in call center is really bad for health?

ahala pag pangita nalang mog trabaho nga sweldohan ramog walay gibuhat....ehehehehehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by cirext View Post
    its not present in my job

1. I don't have stress. Problems are very manageable
    2. I don't work at night. I work if I want to.
    3. No rotating shifts. I hate it when I remember those old days.
    4. Thank God, I never had insomnia.
    5. I don't sleep in the morning. I sleep when its time to sleep & of course it would be at night.
    6. No vices (cigar, beer, women, not even coffee)
    7. I had all the time with my family.
    May I ask what your work is?

Granting you are a doctor or nurse or a security guard, would you experience clients shouting at you? Giving you all the "shits" those crazy & illiterate foreigners can think of? These professions mentioned are treated with respect. How about yours?
    Well, do you seriously think there is a work where respect is guaranteed? Can you say that all teachers are respected? How about managers? Engineers? Even employers sometimes get sh*ts from their clients and employees alike. So what is the issue here?

In all fairness to the thread, there is a possibility that working in a call center affects one's health in some ways, most especially when one is in the night shift. There were studies conducted which says that sleeping during the morning is really different from sleeping at night. (It is more of a medical thing so I am afraid I can't really explain how it goes.) However, the further studies are still ongoing. As for the lifestyle (say vices or stress for example) I believe that would depend on the person. But wait, is call center industry the only industry with night shift? I don't think so.

The bottomline: it isn't the industry or the work that directly imposes health risk. There are a handful of other factors. To conclude as such is baseless.

One of the risk factors in a call center is unplanned pregnancies...

stress = no love of work... kay bisag unsa nga profession or job imung sudlan, kung dili nimo love imong work or profession, ma-stress jud ka... ug mao nay rason nga magkasakit-sakit ka... samutan pa anang uban nga they deal stress with vices (smoking, drinking, etc..)...

murag pirme mn gd ka nag atubang ana sa computer, then kusog pud ang radiation then bad nah sa atoh health...

Quote Originally Posted by mai138 View Post
    murag pirme mn gd ka nag atubang ana sa computer, then kusog pud ang radiation then bad nah sa atoh health...
    murag LED/LCD monitors naman tingali ang gi pang gamit karon
    murag wala na kaayo ni gamit ug mga CRT

callcenter is not really bad for your health..it depends how you handle it and your personality.
    but chose a call center pud na less stressfull, and some call centers offers morning shifts man.

actually my sis is working in a call center, shes been working for 5years already, i always told her to stop working on that type of company but she still pursue. we're living in one house but we only talk seldomly coz shes tired from work and she need to get rest. nalooy bya ko niya kay nagka eyebags na pero cge gehapon sya work. maybe she have no choice kay 2nd yr rman pud iya nahuman I.T. course, lisud pud manigta og taas taas nga sweldo krn mao agwanta nlang sa call center bahalag kapoy..that's why, conclusion jud nko aning call center nga job is really bad for health.

Granting you are a doctor or nurse or a security guard, would you experience clients shouting at you? Giving you all the "shits" those crazy & illiterate foreigners can think of? These professions mentioned are treated with respect. How about yours?
    doctors/nurses have people die infront of them. security guards risk their lives especially knowing 1 bullet from a would-be robber will kill them.

it's all in a day's work

sometimes we dont have a choice but to work for a night shift, pag adjust lang jud sa time maoy lisud.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast