Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II (it's finally here!)

My Hero Character:

Default Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II (it's finally here!)

Last Mission for the Good Campaign: Dol Guldur

Thought I'd give it a 2nd try under Collector's Ed...

Bonus DVD from Collector's Ed...

cOMMent :

hmm. same ra ang gameplay sa part1, pero the nice thing is that you can now build anywhere in the MAP!

hmm nice sad and customer hero thing, i havnt fully experimented yet. but parang when you are playing, you can summon your customer hero in the game, not sure kung allowed sa single player.

graphics - Parang nag downgrade. parang mas maganda man ang part 1 - much clear and better movies and clear smoother/crispier graphics sa part 1.

gameplay - yep, improved. merun na ring water ship battles.

if you but the pirated version, you'll need 8-10gb.
    5gb for the Installer & 5gb for the Installed game ( i think 8gb cguro not sure, i didnt check)

Quote Originally Posted by jiro
    if you but the pirated version, you'll need 8-10gb.
    5gb for the Installer & 5gb for the Installed game ( i think 8gb cguro not sure, i didnt check)
    Are you sure?Â*

Anybody can make a dvd9 to dvd5 version of the non-collectors edition making it a normal dvdrÂ*size
    The collectors edition is already dvd5 format (so no conversion necessary).

Those lamer-pirates who release those more the game which is more than 1 dvdr are just ripping people off (Hint DAT*V*N**E lamers ). They didn't bother toÂ* remove the multilanguage files which you don't need anyway. Even the Chinese pirates (as I have seen) have released their own cd version but was just a lame copy of one of the releaze groups.

Quote Originally Posted by jiro
    graphics - Parang nag downgrade. parang mas maganda man ang part 1 -Â* much clear and better movies and clear smoother/crispier graphics sa part 1.
    If you just have a low end and even a mid-end vidcard, makaingon gyud ka nga mas smoother ang part 1 kaysa II but if have a very powerful vidcard with all settings set to max..... Hmmmmm Eye-candy kaayo unya smooth ang movement sa characters

i have 3.2ghz, Geforce6600gt and 512mb 533ghz RAM.
    mas maganda ang part 1 animation ng mga characters sa gameplay(maybe i having the "First-Time-Game-Best" syndrome. hehehe)
    the intro movie, (In my opnion... "fanget" man, i tried to like it but mas maganda man yung part1. )
    and yung mga in-between game movie is fanget man.

i have set it to the max, only the Menu is NiceGraphics but the game animation is "fanget" or baka ang story fanget.
    the "war of the ring" fanget din ang map. mas maganda man yung part1 na Map of middle earth. wont you agree?

play pa ko, try ko yung dragon at yung belrock kung maganda ba yung graphics.

about the Customed hero, you can only summon them during skirmishes or multiplayer. hinde man pwede sa solo game.

8.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123