Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: will you have the courage to tell the person you love that you....

.... love her until the end of time!

i have the courage so i'll this to nomens that .... uhmmm!!! hehehehe, later nalang ...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sulfura
    i have the courage so i'll this to nomens that .... uhmmm!!! hehehehe, later nalang ...
    I have all the courage in life's journey... I maybe imperfect as human being.. but... being imperfect makes me become honest to someone whom I appreciate... then I say... "Sulfura"...

hehehehehe..... toink !!! hehehehehe .... later nalang sd nako isulti sa imoha ang akong courage, ok?

Blog Entries

hehehehehe..... toink !!! hehehehehe .... later nalang sd nako isulti sa imoha ang akong courage, ok?
    toink!!! toink!!! toink!!! then I tell you, your a stranger that comes along with a strange feeling in mah heart!!!

toink na sd!

Blog Entries

i have the courage now to pick u up in the opis, noel..... but later na if ma ok nako..... tultol ra ba ko sa imong opis du!

Blog Entries

i have the courage now to pick u up in the opis, noel..... but later na if ma ok nako..... tultol ra ba ko sa imong opis du!
    i'm glad to hear that... get well soon... ayaw lang saba kun asa ha?...

Quote Originally Posted by cottoncandy
    ...that I'm giving him up...
    for me? Jezzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast