View Poll Results: Will you vote for PING LACSON?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, why?

5 38.46%
  • NO, why?

8 61.54%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Ping Lacson SURVEY.

yeah... bitaw...

puro lang ni imagination ako-a ba like.. what if communist ta karon.. parliament... ingon ani ba kaha atong "kahimtang"... tsk...tsk..tks..

Yes, I want Lacson to be president

BECAUSE:

-Refused to receive Pork Barrel Fund during his term as a senator. (wala koy laing politician nailhan nagbuhat ing-ana)

below are the things I remembered when he was still head of PNP:

-Refused to receive Jueteng Payola

-Minimized the kotong cop.

-Minimized Kidnapping.

-Minimized Carnapping.

-Disciplined the TABA cops.

if you want to learn more about the man visit his website:

http://www.888.ph/main.php

katong iyang wedding sa inyang anak sa las vegas..dammit they spend around USD 300K, now wer da hell u cod get dat huge cash. The guy(Ping) is only a police general and now a senator. F'u guys do a lifestyle check on this puppet surely he wod not pass. naay daghan ma pili-an oi, we deserve sam1 better dan him.

Quote Originally Posted by rumsfield
    katong iyang wedding sa inyang anak sa las vegas..dammit they spend around USD 300K, now wer da hell u cod get dat huge cash. The guy(Ping) is only a police general and now a senator. F'u guys do a lifestyle check on this puppet surely he wod not pass. naay daghan ma pili-an oi, we deserve sam1 better dan him.
    another ACCUSATION. i could not remember the exact amount.. but its not big as USD 300K.

Quote Originally Posted by estor_boot
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsfield
    another ACCUSATION. i could not remember the exact amount.. but its not big as USD 300K.
    well u cod tsk da hotel's website about the cost of the whole package but i forgot the name of dat hotel so i can't giv u a link, maybe somebody here cod help me refresh my mind about the name of that vegas hotel. C'mmon guys help me out here!

wedding or no wedding, we all know what he is. Â*

btw, his son Panfi is one of the biggest distributor of MDMA [ecstacy] among the upper crowd in metro manila and has a local distributor here in Cebu.

his supplier is one of the colonel's of his father. Â*how's that for first hand information?! Â*

LytSlpr

really? wow!

Who in his right mind would want "Mr. Kuratong Rub-Out" as a candidate? He's a drug pusher, a coward who makes charges behind the skirt of parliamentary immunity, has no repsect for life or human rights, and is an all-around control freak. Forget it. Lacson should be put up against a wall and shot with plastic bullets to give him a taste of what it feels like getting shot.

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    his supplier is one of the colonel's of his father. how's that for first hand information?!
    first hand? meaning u take/buy that drug from him personally? or just another my fren said

US$300,000 for a wedding package in Las Vegas? whoaa! that's around PHP16.5M. and where could a mere ex-PNP Chief and a Senator obtain that whopping amount? juz curious!hehehe bisan siguro 15 years na ka sa service di ka-afford ana nga package oi.hehe he's not from a wealthy clan in Cavite as well. daghan pa jud siya nagasto sa election. unless he did, does something gooodd! now i'm thinking! aren't you folks?!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast