Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: the VS. thread

Default the VS. thread

i have to go for batman, daredevil might have super sensitive ears but you seem to forget that bruce is a genius and of course a billionaire, he'll just make a cape or a costume that would cancel out all his nerve impulses, a sort of buffer. In that way daredevil can't hear batman and poof, hit daredevil in the chin and goodbye.

And for the ladies; i go for catwoman because of her cunning and grace.

Default the VS. thread

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin
    daredevil might have super sensitive ears .
    its not just his ears but his other senses (except for sight) too. and if you say wolverine's olfactory senses is better than dd's then your wrong.

In that way daredevil can't hear batman and poof, hit daredevil in the chin and goodbye.
    dd can still know where bats is by his movements.

Default the VS. thread

its not just his ears but his other senses (except for sight) too. and if you say wolverine's olfactory senses is better than dd's then your wrong.

DRE,.............ehem, excuse me but i never said that "wolverine's olfactory"......please don't put words in my mouth just stick with my post ok, quote it but don't add anything to it.

and if dd can here batmans movements, then batman will invent/create a shock absorber type of costume. simple.

Default the VS. thread

Batman wins!
    http://www.adamwest.com/main.html
    We've seen him escaped a lot of times on the same bat time, same bat channel! with a lot of clever gadgets and a "super computer" with millions of colored buttons and a clue analyzer, DD just sense in envy.
    DD would never know the words "BIFF!" "POW" had just rearranged his face! those SFX are kickass alone!

Default the VS. thread

DRE,.............ehem, excuse me but i never said that "wolverine's olfactory"......please don't put words in my mouth just stick with my post ok, quote it but don't add anything to it.
    my friend if i pissed you off then i apologize. but pls read my post again cause i never accused you of saying about wolvie's ofactory...
    it clearly says in the post " and IF you say...". so who's putting words in one's mouth now?

and if dd can here batmans movements, then batman will invent/create a shock absorber type of costume. simple.
    pssst. i'll let you in on a little secret. dd can hear bats breathe.

Default the VS. thread

Quote Originally Posted by DrE

this is true. why? daredevil can sense muscle tension, heart rate, chemical imbalance and whatsoever and can READ an opponent on when he is going to attack. that is why he could tag spider-man( who's reflexes is 15 times than a normal human)

im not saying that this will win the fight against batman.

some people (comic FANBOYS) say that batman knows 127 forms of martial arts. now i dont know if it is true but i just cant believe a normal human can attain this within the age of 35( yep thats batman's age)
    This is comics so it doesn't have to be realistic. But based on everything, Batman would handily beat Daredevil. Batman obsessively studies his opponents and attacks their weaknesses. There have been many Batman vs. Superman fights in comics and I can't recall one where Superman won. Batman would know how to dissect Daredevil's style and pick that blind man apart. Of course, I'm not talking about plain hand-to-hand combat, but gadgetry included.

Default the VS. thread

Quote Originally Posted by jick
    There have been many Batman vs. Superman fights in comics and I can't recall one where Superman won.
    yep there have been encounters between the two on more than one occassion. in continuity and not. but i will not call those encounters as fights. why? bcause the only one fighting is batman. superman is usually reluctant to fight bruce. name one story where superman was out to take batman.

lets face the obvious. even with all the gadgets and tactics and kryptonite batman can use on clark, clark can take him out in .00000005 of a sec.

Default the VS. thread

[quote="DrE"][quote="jick"] There have been many Batman vs. Superman fights in comics and I can't recall one where Superman won.

yep there have been encounters between the two on more than one occassion. in continuity and not. but i will not call those encounters as fights. why? bcause the only one fighting is batman. superman is usually reluctant to fight bruce. name one story where superman was out to take batman.

lets face the obvious. even with all the gadgets and tactics and kryptonite batman can use on clark, clark can take him out in .00000005 of a sec.
    Yeah, Clark can take him out but I doubt Daredevil can.

Default the VS. thread

daredevil CAN take out batman. it all depends on the situation.

Default the VS. thread

[size=18px]Thanos vs Darkseid[/size]

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast