Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stellar Cebu

Wala ko nadawat. I think I was able to hurdle the interview and reading 5 sentences (done by groups of five). Didto ko nayabi ug nauwaw sa ako kaugalingon pag gipasulay na ko ni maam Kai (who is super nice) na i caption ang conversation (listening to a recording and then repeating words). She gave me enough chances, but it was just too hard to do. Mao sad na grabe kadako ang offer (35k minimum on the 1st day of being hired).

Anyway if you think you can do it i PM lang ko ako refer ninyo. Tunga tas referral fee. Hehe. As for me, I don't think kaya nako bisan pa siguro naa na kos America nagpuyo. This job needs pretty special humans. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by bomblatt927 View Post
    Wala ko nadawat. I think I was able to hurdle the interview and reading 5 sentences (done by groups of five). Didto ko nayabi ug nauwaw sa ako kaugalingon pag gipasulay na ko ni maam Kai (who is super nice) na i caption ang conversation (listening to a recording and then repeating words). She gave me enough chances, but it was just too hard to do. Mao sad na grabe kadako ang offer (35k minimum on the 1st day of being hired).

Anyway if you think you can do it i PM lang ko ako refer ninyo. Tunga tas referral fee. Hehe. As for me, I don't think kaya nako bisan pa siguro naa na kos America nagpuyo. This job needs pretty special humans. Hehe
    Hadloka ani ooy..mananum nalang kog kamote kung eng ani

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bomblatt927 View Post

This is exactly right... Most of those who passed are foreigners.

They don't conduct english training... it should be natural to you.

Naa ko kaila bag.o pa nag nesting. 15 pa daw kabook taw (Comm Assistants) sa floor. Practice lang jud daw

hatag tips unsa angai practisan huhu

unsa nga company ang ga offer ug relocation package? i'm willing to be relocated from cdo.. Kindly pa help.

Taud2 nako ga homebase, dataentry jobs. Naa ko experience support voice ug

email/chat homebase. nka teach pud ko computer related short courses for more than a year.
    naa pd ko training PCCI. college undergrad ko pero Passer ko Cisco twice CCNA and CCNP- routing. 09562346915

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kenji101 View Post
    unsa nga company ang ga offer ug relocation package? i'm willing to be relocated from cdo.. Kindly pa help.

Taud2 nako ga homebase, dataentry jobs. Naa ko experience support voice ug

email/chat homebase. nka teach pud ko computer related short courses for more than a year.
    naa pd ko training PCCI. college undergrad ko pero Passer ko Cisco twice CCNA and CCNP- routing. 09562346915
    Looks like stellar is not the place for you..

plano ko mosulay ug apply dri.. unsa process sa ilang application ug unsa kalisud. any tip. TIA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Mee View Post
    plano ko mosulay ug apply dri.. unsa process sa ilang application ug unsa kalisud. any tip. TIA
    Informal group interview and a little discussion about what's your job and the process.

Then captioning trials. If you pass then most likely you will get the job. like 1 out of 100 applicants usually.

This company is hard to stay with.. 1 or 2 very low failed surveys will make it very difficult for a comeback. (Subject For Termination). So Best of Luck.
    Last edited by AntitaniC; 12-16-2016 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC View Post
    Informal group interview and a little discussion about what's your job and the process.

Then captioning trials. If you pass then most likely you will get the job. like 1 out of 100 applicants usually.

This company is hard to stay with.. 1 or 2 very low failed surveys will make it very difficult for a comeback. (Subject For Termination). So Best of Luck.
    Lisud jud kaayo siya tinuod.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast