Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Up for the rainy days.....

wow super nice ^^

Nice dog .... di ba fault man ang long coats na GSD ?

Up for this !!
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

@lord yes iyaha na...

@SPRINGFIELD long-haired GSD is often referred to as a "Coated Shepherd" and considered a "fault" by the AKC Standard but it doesn't diminish the quality of the breed. But i'm so sure if PCCI has the same standard. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Point of view also sir, Scooter belongs to the working line GSD, bali different world sa showline standards. so if I have working dogs, I'll see showlines as lame, not fit to work because of their rear leg angulation. Besides, ang AKC standard kay for showdogs man cguro. So if dili kapasar ang dog sa ilang standard, d jud maapil sa AKC dog shows. Sa working line more on drives. Pero si Scooter kay pet quality man, low drive, but gwapo ug bloodline and sire, import with working rank. Hehe

But nevertheless, a GSD is a GSD as far as I am concerned. Things like coat length or coat color, or any other outside physical attributes have nothing to do at all with the dog's temperament, intelligence, ability to work, or it's capability of being the best pet one will ever have.
    Last edited by Justice`Hugo; 10-19-2010 at 07:29 PM.

In the words of Captain Max von Stephanitz; "No good dog can be a bad colour".

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast