Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Banilad Town Center parking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Suave
    ayay! i should be putting up V-hire for BTC pala ha. hehehe! yup kapoy bitaw kayo magka traffic diha dapita. maglisod tag agi nuon dah
    splendid idea!

Katong opening sa iStore, nabuang ang among boss nga Belgian pangita sa parking space. Nagpark na lang sa isa ka building (kalimot ko sa pangalan, wala mi park sa CMall) then lakaw na lang.

Blog Entries

mao bitaw ga taxi na lang me didto padulong.....

seriously first jud nako adto i wonder gi unsa ni pag design sa ilang lugar para parkingan (bisan dili tuod ko architect) pero murag kulang ra jud sa parkingan....dghan kaayu garden garden or unsa tawag ana? sayang lang jud kaayu kon dili ni nila makit-an nga problema....

sayang...

mao jud

with the original terrain of the lot they could have easily had a basement parking at lesser cost instead of back filling the lot to cope up with the level of the road.Â* with the existing design of the land they could have ran slabs on it to have a basement parking.

up to this day i am still dumbfounded why the architect/contractor or owner decided to go with that design.Â* with the number of their tenants, it did not even need a comp**ation or survey to determine the possible volume of customers.

with the original terrain of the lot they could have easily had a basement parking at lesser cost instead of back filling the lot to cope up with the level of the road. with the existing design of the land they could have ran slabs on it to have a basement parking.
    You know, we were thinking the same thing... just leave the land as it was and make it a basement parking. But I guess they have their reasons for doing what they're doing now. They said that the land before wasn't a good foundation for making a building coz of its soft ground... They had to fill it up to harden the ground. They have their reasons... Maybe it really was impossible to make a basement parking there... or maybe kulang lang sa budget.

hey i was there yesterday to grab a bite then naa man tingali basement parking or if not, more parking space afterall. but im not sure though.. but i saw construction going on.. beside Go Nuts Donuts.. left turn..
    st@rr mentioned something abt the space when u turn right after Gloria Jeans sad.. and GJ gud is adjacent sa Go Nuts Donuts..hehe aw sensible ba? dba mura cyag design thing.. hehehehe

but i aint sure..

oh, another disappointing thing abt BTC.. have u checked their restrooms?? tsk..tsk.. terrible. and to think they carefully selected their tenants inorder to market itself as a high-end commercial center..
    ok ra ang uban shops and restos that house their own restrooms, but for BTC itself.. it's depressing.. as in.. wa pman hinuon cya nahuman.. but still.. eeewww.. hehehe

Is GoNuts open already?

Is BTC operated by the JG Summit group? or is Robinson's grocery just a tenant too?Â*

No offense, but most [not all] chinese-owned shopping centers amd even some establishments do not have good Rest Rooms especially Gaisano malls NATIONWIDE, from Manila to Davao.

hasol ang parkingan... naa pa gyud favoritism ang mga guards if nindot imong sakyanan hatagan pa ka ug parkinganan nga tarong...tsktsktsktsk very bad

Quote Originally Posted by LytSlpr
    with the original terrain of the lot they could have easily had a basement parking at lesser cost instead of back filling the lot to cope up with the level of the road.Â* with the existing design of the land they could have ran slabs on it to have a basement parking.

up to this day i am still dumbfounded why the architect/contractor or owner decided to go with that design.Â* with the number of their tenants, it did not even need a comp**ation or survey to determine the possible volume of customers.
    It's just economics Lytslpr. Mas mahal man gud mag-butang og basement parking kaysa mu-gasto ka sa structural sa imung basement plus mu-gasto pa gyud ka para sa waterproofing sa basement, which is mahal kaayo. Mas barato pa ang gasto sa abuno. This obviously shows nga ang tag-iya sa BTC wa-is kaayo nga negosyante. Even though nag-tinihik siya sa parkinganan, sikat gihapon kaayo iyang mall sa mga cebuano.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast