Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Have you heard about NCR Cebu Development Center, Inc.?

d ko mag.saba... ehehe

Dako ba sweldo diha? Pila man ila salary rate sa mga naa nai experience nga engineers?

bro just refer your question to this thread... https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=58678.0

But for me, I won't recommend NCR Cebu to any experienced engineers.... sayang lang inyong potential ug oras ana nga company... well thats' what I know...

Oi mga colleagues ex-NCRs post namo... this is your time.. heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by minut_p
    d ko mag.saba... ehehe
    kaila ko nimo=P

ForrestDumb

Plano baya unta ko mo-apply diha sa NCR sa una. Maayo na lang gani kay wa ko madawat. Di man gud na sila modawat og dili fresh grad....Kay usually, basta dili na fresh grad, kay makabantay naman sa ilang mga management style.

Daghan ko kaila diha sa NCR. Ingon sila, nga wala lagi daw ayo. Gamay ra increase, wala na daw flextime, unya mag uniform pa gud. Pero bugnaw kuno kaayo ang aircon diha. Mao nang, nindot na para sa mga fresh grad, kay para makatilaw ug bugnaw nga aircon.

Arang-arang pa kuno to ang NCR katong si King Migs pa ang nag rule...Apan karon, nga naa na si L.K., Duke of Hazard, medyo daghan na ang ningpiyait.

Usa ra gud akong masulti. The best way to know NCR, is to be with NCR.

Hold on! Hold on!

JOIN NEC Na lang ) wahhhh. Joke joke joke.

@rockwell: I work for NEC. I haven't worked for a company that offered an "utopian" environment. "Politics" or the "dirty" side of it exists everywhere (even in the Catholic Church). Heck, I use "politics" myself but the "clean" side.

Dirty politics - Kiss ass to promote self-interest
    Clean politics - Kiss ass to promote the interest of others

Honestly though, I don't think I can work with someone like L.K. He is undeserving of anyone's respect. He was unloved at Lear except by his yes-people. Pity it seems "dirty" politics and "evil" people are everywhere (even in our own government). Sigh, where have all the good people gone? Tinuod siguro dyud ingon sa Bible (although dili ko Born Again run, tung una), hinay hinay na gihatag sa Ginoo authority to the prince of the air. Magkadaghan na "evil" people ug "bad" events until the $#!= hits the fan God only knows when.

He he (OT na).

Quote Originally Posted by marcus_aurelius
    the nice flextime from 6am-1pm went FIXTIME "you set the time you come in to work (for example 9am) and if you came late (let say 9:01) then your considered late" so they called it FIXTIME =) And because of that, some good performing engineers that I know left the company.
    OT:
    tsk. tsk. tsk. Sayang dili na flexible ang time. Mas comfortable raba ko unta ko ana. I guess dili nako mo-apply sa NCR .

@cen

If your're an experienced engineer, you shouldn't consider this company as one of your prospect on your list. It's a waste!!! Not unless your a fresh grad but still, you should be careful on which position they're hiring you for. One issue I heard is that the job description is unclear, they will hire you as a developer but it turns out your just a tester. Well I hope things have change since those incidents. =)

@marcus_aurelius: Tester bitaw ang iyang gi-offer nako last year. Maski developer ang akong gi-applyan. During interview ko gi-sultian sa HR nga tester nalang kuno ko. Syempre wala nako dawata. Wala nalang unta sila ng-post nga nangita sila og developer diba? sayang2x lang sa time sa applicant. Of course if tester ang ako gipangita mo-apply mn gyud ko nila diba?. Plan unta nako mo-balik ka'y ng-hire kuno sila og developer.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast