Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

please be guided that MOST of the montessori institutions here are montessori "only" on their pre-school levels... pag abot sa graders na, traditional na ang method of teachings.

check with your "montessori" institutions about this, for your proper guidance

da oi, ganahan sadko ako ipa skul ako anak dri especially nga usc grad sadko ever since elem days till college..pero mahal man, waaahhhh...den layu pud sa amoa..too bad..

Quote Originally Posted by babypaupau View Post
    akong 6 year old boy naa sa usc ma nagschool and all i can say is, worth it jud sya. as long as i can afford it, i will send him to that school kay nindot ilang training, they have very good facilities, very nice teachers and the students are well rounded. one time i was called for parent observation and na shock ko sa akong nakit an. the students were very behaved and they were working on their materials on their own, it was like they were in the office -- working. they hold monthly activities which i think is very good because it makes them aware of the world around them and the society. they are also taught to be independent and the teachers are focused on the students kay naa sila assistant teachers. in my son's class, they are 10 in the classroom and 2-3 teachers looking after them at the same time.

my hubby and i both feel that it is a worthy investment and our child loves going to school. i think that is the bottom line - when your child learns and is having fun at the same time.
    hehe finally naa na gyud actual parent from USC MOntessori ni comment diri...
    at what age nimu gi start sulod imu anak sa USC MOntessori?

ako bah, single pa ko sauna around 2003, nakahuna huna ko na if magka anak ko sa USC MOntessori gyud nako pasudlun ako anak kay I was studying a certificate course in USC sauna then nakita gyud nako and I learned a lot gyud about the authentic MONTESSORI method (sa Girls High pa na sauna). nya mga classmates nako sauna they were all talking na they wanted authentic montessori education for their kids.. then so mao na excited na kaayo ko na mag school ako anak sa USC MOntessori

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    please be guided that MOST of the montessori institutions here are montessori "only" on their pre-school levels... pag abot sa graders na, traditional na ang method of teachings.

check with your "montessori" institutions about this, for your proper guidance
    thats true. only USC Montessori offers AUTHENTIC Montessori education. I forgot unsa to but USC Montessori is an accredited MOntessori school, member of kanang something like MOntessori schools in the Philippines or unsa bah MOntessori schools in the world... ambut uy nakalimut ko basta something ing-ana....................................... plus USC itself offers courses for those who want to take up Montessori Education......

Default Re: USC Montessori Academy

Quote Originally Posted by doraexplorer View Post
    where? in USC MOntessori ACAdemy? bag-o raman ni ang USC MOntessori. wala pa ni 1996...
    i think 1995 naa na ang usc-montessori academy

nindot pero mahal lang............

usc montessory has car pool? how much per month?

naka work ka ngari before as shadow teacher.. but not for long.... ok baya ngadto... here's their website regarding ani: Montessori Academy - Basic Education - University of San Carlos

^^ pila raka ka months mam?wa laki ko kita nimo

Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    i think 1995 naa na ang usc-montessori academy

1995 - 1997 Opened as Montessori Education Center by Sr. Christina Trudeau, NDS (AMS) from Chaminade
    University, Belmont, California, USA taking the place of Center for Learning Alternative Program (CLAP) under the supervision of the College of Education.
    1997-2005 Became the College of Education Montessori Laboratory
    2005-2007 Was placed under the Basic Education of South Campus
    2007 - present Became what it is today, the USC Montessori Academy, another Basic Education unit of the University.
    Incidentally, its opening coincided with the Celebration of the 100th year of Montessori Education.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast