Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: A Song Of Ice And Fire

weeee!! mao jud ni akong gikabuangan karun... paghuman nako kita sa hbo season 1 gi download gyud dayun nko audio book sa 1

pangitaon pa nko book 2 arun magsuogod nako paminaw..

akong uyab kay naglibog sya kung mo dungan ba sya nakog paminaw sa book 2 or mo hulat pa ba sya sa hbo season 2 .. impatient ra kaayo ko kay dugay pa ang season 2 sa hbo..

maayo kaayo and adaptation sa hbo pero mas ganahan ko sa book kay sulod ta sa huna-huna sa mga characters

OT: Mayta ilaha pud i adapt ang The Wheel of Time ni Robert Jordan or ang The Belgariad ug The Malloreon ni David Eddings... Or ang Shanarra ni Terry Brooks...

Go for EPIC FANTASY...

Still in Book 3 and I'm really liking the Jaime and Davos chapters. Jaime is a very intriguing character - even more so now that we can read his POV. Davos is so honorable that I think he'll meet a tragic death like Lord Stark. I was bored with the first few Daenerys POV chapters, but her story's becoming more exciting now.

Quote Originally Posted by jae.tiu View Post
    asa ka ng palit? salamat in advance
    I recently bought Books 3 and 4 at National Bookstore - Mango. I don't remember if they have Books 1 and 2 available though. Each book is sold at Php 315 each.

Quote Originally Posted by clinically.dead View Post
    Still in Book 3 and I'm really liking the Jaime and Davos chapters. Jaime is a very intriguing character - even more so now that we can read his POV. Davos is so honorable that I think he'll meet a tragic death like Lord Stark. I was bored with the first few Daenerys POV chapters, but her story's becoming more exciting now.

I recently bought Books 3 and 4 at National Bookstore - Mango. I don't remember if they have Books 1 and 2 available though. Each book is sold at Php 315 each.
    salamat sa info

love reading Tyrion chapters...

Quote Originally Posted by doi View Post
    love reading Tyrion chapters...
    fave character jud nko si Tyrion uy

tanan punchline ug quotable quotes iya gyud

although ganahan pud ko nga naa koy kaugalingon nko nga mga dragon

I just got A Dance with Dragons today! I won't be reading it for some time, I'm still on the third book. But from what I can see its got a lot of Jon Snow, Daenerys and Tyrion chapters. Which happens to be my 3 favorite characters.

Quote Originally Posted by blur View Post
    I just got A Dance with Dragons today! I won't be reading it for some time, I'm still on the third book. But from what I can see its got a lot of Jon Snow, Daenerys and Tyrion chapters. Which happens to be my 3 favorite characters.
    Where did you buy it and how much? Still the hardcover edition, right?

I'm in the US right now. Newly released books are available only as hardcovers for the first year or so. Some best selling books won't be available in paperbacks for 2 years (The DaVinci code wasn't available in paperback for 3 years!).

Quote Originally Posted by blur View Post
    I'm in the US right now. Newly released books are available only as hardcovers for the first year or so. Some best selling books won't be available in paperbacks for 2 years (The DaVinci code wasn't available in paperback for 3 years!).
    Just got word from a friend that "A Dance of Dragons" will cost me about 1300+ php. Tingbits pa ron so wa pa koy ikapalit ani hehe.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast