Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: do u believe in reincarnation?

Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan529
    truth has always has its proof/evidence. theories remains theories without compiling ones.

we only need to seek it... and the truth shall set us free. seek means investigate, do some research like an experiment with a clear conclusion.
    bro there are already evidences exploring the validity of re incarnation ...however as the vast majority are Christians ...and this is against the core of the belief....wala ma widely spread....you said it yourself....invistigate and do some research.....i suggest you try and dig deeper...you might be surprised.

* I don't believe in reincarnation. We only got one shot at this thing called life. So we better make the most of it, live each day as if it's your last. :mrgreen:

..im living my lyf 2 as f 8s d last day...howevr,i do bliv in reincarn8n stil...

juz wanna ask...naa bna sa bible ang so-called reincarn8n?....m a christian bt rili dun bliv much n religion coz libog na usahay ang mga interpret8ns...so m juz living wat's d general gud...nd GOD knws much...so,naa jd na xa sa bible ang reincarn8n?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynhuever
    bro there are already evidences exploring the validity of re incarnation ...however as the vast majority are Christians ...and this is against the core of the belief....wala ma widely spread....you said it yourself....invistigate and do some research.....i suggest you try and dig deeper...you might be surprised.
    i have read and watch documentaries about reincarnation but it never convinces me. of course, we can have our own conclusion depending on our knowledge and experiences. my question about reincarnation boils to such as, if it's true when does reincarnation ends? is there a greater power who chooses what and where we gonna be reincarnated or just plain chance? if its plain chance then what's the connection between living from the physical world? so in the end, we still end up about the great question about the existence of God or otherwise. and there's no greater debate in the intellectual world for the past centuries except evolution and creation. so where does reincarnation lies - for sure it's not in evolution.

in the end, we still have lots of questions rather than answers. but as what i have said, if we seek the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall set us free. :mrgreen:

nope i dnt believe in reincarnation

Quote Originally Posted by kenoidz
    ..im living my lyf 2 as f 8s d last day...howevr,i do bliv in reincarn8n stil...

juz wanna ask...naa bna sa bible ang so-called reincarn8n?....m a christian bt rili dun bliv much n religion coz libog na usahay ang mga interpret8ns...so m juz living wat's d general gud...nd GOD knws much...so,naa jd na xa sa bible ang reincarn8n?
    reincarnation is not in the bible but incarnation. Jesus is a God incarnate - fully God and fully man in one person.

Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan529
    i have read and watch documentaries about reincarnation but it never convinces me. of course, we can have our own conclusion depending on our knowledge and experiences. my question about reincarnation boils to such as, if it's true when does reincarnation ends? is there a greater power who chooses what and where we gonna be reincarnated or just plain chance? if its plain chance then what's the connection between living from the physical world? so in the end, we still end up about the great question about the existence of God or otherwise. and there's no greater debate in the intellectual world for the past centuries except evolution and creation. so where does reincarnation lies - for sure it's not in evolution.

in the end, we still have lots of questions rather than answers. but as what i have said, if we seek the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall set us free. :mrgreen:
    bro..well said....i agree to the points you raised...mao bitaw wala jud padulngan kon mag lalis about religion...creation...evolution and the like...kay kinsa ba juy nasayod diba...share2 lang ta sa atong personal opinions...basin pa diay malamdagan atong huna2 basi sa opinion sa uban...mao ra jud na ako take on these things...i believe in some things...but i do not force my belief on other's throats....nahan lang ko join discussions about stuff like these kay lain2 man ug stand point ....

ate gwyn care to share with us the "evidences" that you know so far? para sad ma enlighten ko nga non-believer.. but if dghan gni then feel nimo hasol, then ayaw nalang.. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by jugs_06
    ate gwyn care to share with us the "evidences" that you know so far? para sad ma enlighten ko nga non-believer.. but if dghan gni then feel nimo hasol, then ayaw nalang.. hehehe
    jugs if you explore the hinduism teachings...naa daghan dinha kay firm believers man ni sila ug reincarnation...puede sad ka basa about tibetan buddhism kay in fact ang pag choose gani sa Dalai Lama part man na sa cycle of rebirth...for modern stuff try to find the book Many Lives Many Masters....written by a psychologist who explored past life regression....daghan na man ni bro....puede ra sad gani ka mo google....sige read up na nya aron mag discuss ta...ako sad bag-o lang nag entertain ani nga idea...maong interested ko makig discuss...di makiglantugi ha

bro..well said....i agree to the points you raised...mao bitaw wala jud padulngan kon mag lalis about religion...creation...evolution and the like...kay kinsa ba juy nasayod diba...share2 lang ta sa atong personal opinions...basin pa diay malamdagan atong huna2 basi sa opinion sa uban...mao ra jud na ako take on these things...i believe in some things...but i do not force my belief on other's throats....nahan lang ko join discussions about stuff like these kay lain2 man ug stand point ....
    yes... it is true. no one need to force their own belief to others. each individuals has their own free will. free will to choose what they may thought are best for them.

but what is the truth? if we seek the truth, then the TRUTH will set us free.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 147 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast