Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Dating someone who reminds you of an EX ....

noh?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dating someone who reminds you of an EX ....

maybe this is like the brother from another mother of ur ex..hahah! or the reincarnated version of him...LOL

weee!!!

btw! sis, coincidence ra na oie. dont freak out.

Relate pud ko nimo T.S. after me and my ex bf separated ways, someone came at the right time and save my broken heart. I thought his a different person pero as time goes by hastang I just woke up one day realized that the way this guy i'm dating with mura naman si ex ang linikukan, the personality and everything, even ang height nila pero sa face mas gwapo hinoon si ex. Sad to say same thing happened, we broke up because of same reason with my ex. Maayo rapud kapoy man sad ang akong makita niya ang akong ex.

murag wapa ka gyud ka get uber sa imung ex kai halos tanan nimu nakita puro man imu ex..looi sad na imu char char karon ug mao nang isturyaha

doppelganger! You have to think it thoroughly if you are interested in the guy because you remind him of your ex or you are interested with the guy because of who he is.... If in your gut feeling you are totally over with the ex then go for it!

If I am dating someone that reminds me of my ex then I will just have to end things. That is because they are the same as my ex then things will just end again and I would not want that. If it is that I am dating them but I am not able to foget my ex then it is probably because I have not moved on and I regret my choice. I could at least give it a try.

it's bound to fail ug mao na ang reason sa imong goal. you'll end up hurting that person. have you watched 'World of the Married'? lmao. mao nay nahitabo kang Da Kyung. nahimo cyang mere proxy ni Sunwoo (first legal wife). hahahaah

9.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123