@mabix: TY!

Default Re: BerSerk: Manga masterpiece

yahooo. nindota na sa +v31 oi. gats just keep on rockin'

Default Re: BerSerk: Manga masterpiece

ehem, Istoryans meet...

THE BATMAN! dli bitaw, c Gats na. lolzxsx

check out Vol 31 ch271

naa sad diay diri berserk fans. ROFL. i tots ako ra

hehe there are a lot more Berserk fans here than you think... some may not even realize they're berserk fans.

Imagine my surprise one morning when my mom and dad were huddled in front of the TV at 3 a.m.

Guess what they were watching? BERSERK. and idol kaayo nila si Guts. "Hala! sige tigbasa! nindota gud diay ani, dong..." said my mom

im a fan of berserk for a long time now.. my two year old kid's name is Judeau ! a member of the white falcon .. katong murag mcgyver nila nga bata pero namatay lng.. sayang

Guts Idewl!!!! dugay lng kau update .. ang last episode sa manga kay last february pa nako nabasa..

hinay btaw kaau ang update. mao na ako sa ipapondo ang mga chapters. balik tingali ko ug basa ani mga 2012. naa na tingali 10+ ka chapters by that time... ehh, probably not.

Blog Entries
    nahan ko sa berserk manga.. nice au ang storya tapos dili sya typical na hero

nindot berserk pero nagka way lami na ang storya. lawom na kaau. sobraan ra

@ kamuix4

I think that's what makes Berserk great. Its story keeps getting deeper while keeping the reader's interest. I have read quite a lot of manga, but very few titles have been able to do it as effectively as Berserk did. There are manga titles that try to have a deep story, but it only makes everything complicated, and sometimes, a complete mess. But with how Berserk progressed, the more deeper the story goes, the more deeper my questions became.

Well, there was one time when I thought Berserk was heading towards the 'generic shounen manga' path. That was the time when Gatts met the little girl* who is a mage, and the arc basically introduced the whole fantasy setting. Fire, water, wind elements - all of which were not part of the dark setting used before. After which, they formed a party...

then he got a Legendary Shiney Armor! asdlkajdkla;sjd;a!!!!11oneoneeleven!!!

Everything sounds JRPG-ish. I figured out that Miura must have been influenced by the games he was playing.

At first I didn't like where everything is heading. I missed all the dark emotions - grief, hatred, despair, lust, anguish. I just thought the new fantasy-ish setting wouldn't mix well with these emotions Bersker fans have been familiar with. However, with Miura's genius, everything fits well. I'd say both the integration of the new elements and the transition of the story was flawless. There's nothing I could complain more about except:

Miura! You've had enough Idolm@ster already! Can we has more Berserk manga now plox?

EDIT: forgot to mention there is an upcoming Berserk Movie this year. yaey!

Quote Originally Posted by joeg View Post
    im a fan of berserk for a long time now.. my two year old kid's name is Judeau ! a member of the white falcon .. katong murag mcgyver nila nga bata pero namatay lng.. sayang
    wow. Make sure you make him read Berserk a few years from now. How about right after he learns how to read? I think Berserk's story is more than appropriate for a 5 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Isteb View Post
    Guess what they were watching? BERSERK. and idol kaayo nila si Guts. "Hala! sige tigbasa! nindota gud diay ani, dong..." said my mom
    priceless. Even better than hearing your mom praising you for earning high grades in school.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast