Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: The Fraud of Evolution

wouldnt you say that such a notion is illogical? by answering such a question, we are already putting limits to science, which is of course a presumption. how do we delimit science in its exploration? By putting a limit, we would be saying that we have already mapped out science; its reaches and its possibilities, but we have not.

discrediting the theory of evolution doesnt mean that the other theories of man's origin is true..dba?

Blog Entries

please go back to second year high school and study biology.

read books on morphology, genetics, embryology, biogeography, paleontology and molecular biology.

read: http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0411/feature1/

please, let us not confuse genuine science with pseudo-science.
    What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish. - Chuck Palahniuk

A theory is a theory, it is never a fact. Science is based on facts that is initially from a theory, but kung dili maprove, it wont progress, it's something nice to know that there are minds that can think of such but can never be proven.

The fact remain that what is in your heart, and as strongly as you believe in it whether based on scientific facts, theory or a belief in the sovereign GOD of hosts is a stand and a decision that one choses to adhere.

any consequence/s? to these? surely there will be. and only time will allow us to know, but I hope it will not be too late for most of us lest to all of us!

GOD bless brethen

Peace to all. :mrgreen:

Blog Entries

let us not be ignorant with scientific terminologies, shall we?

"If you are skeptical by nature, unfamiliar with the terminology of science, and unaware of the overwhelming evidence, you might even be tempted to say that it's "just" a theory. In the same sense, relativity as described by Albert Einstein is "just" a theory. The notion that Earth orbits around the sun rather than vice versa, offered by Copernicus in 1543, is a theory. Continental drift is a theory. The existence, structure, and dynamics of atoms? Atomic theory. Even electricity is a theoretical construct, involving electrons, which are tiny units of charged mass that no one has ever seen. Each of these theories is an explanation that has been confirmed to such a degree, by observation and experiment, that knowledgeable experts accept it as fact. That's what scientists mean when they talk about a theory: not a dreamy and unreliable speculation, but an explanatory statement that fits the evidence. They embrace such an explanation confidently but provisionally—taking it as their best available view of reality, at least until some severely conflicting data or some better explanation might come along.

The rest of us generally agree. We plug our televisions into little wall sockets, measure a year by the length of Earth's orbit, and in many other ways live our lives based on the trusted reality of those theories."

-"Was Darwin Wrong?" National Geographic (http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0411/feature1/)
    What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish. - Chuck Palahniuk

there are many forms of evolution. from genetic mutation (new desease, virus, deadly bacterias)
    to genetic alteration and enhancement(hybrid foods, hybrid animals and all.) etc ... arent they happening right now?.

the truth is EVOLUTION is happening right now it may be very slow... but its happening.

simply put evolution as a process of development, adaptation, change and enhancement.
    arent this things happening right now?. LOL!

Jesus Christ made it clear that we can be set free from the lies of this world. Seeking real truth is the only way to obtain freedom from ignorance. As Christ said in John 8:32, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
    the question here is are you seeking for the truth?.. for me you are mearly sitting down and accepting things that has been placed on the table for you to eat.. without even investigating how its made and what is beyond it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ho_chia
    A theory is a theory, it is never a fact. Science is based on facts that is initially from a theory, but kung dili maprove, it wont progress, it's something nice to know that there are minds that can think of such but can never be proven.

The fact remain that what is in your heart, and as strongly as you believe in it whether based on scientific facts, theory or a belief in the sovereign GOD of hosts is a stand and a decision that one choses to adhere.

any consequence/s? to these? surely there will be. and only time will allow us to know, but I hope it will not be too late for most of us lest to all of us!

GOD bless brethen

Peace to all. :mrgreen:
    oh? so tell me a single fact in science then? and i will perhaps in my limited knowledge, use my common sense to give you the possibilities of its falsifiability.

Evolution in this material reality lies in the province of Science, so dont inject religious ballyhoos, because it would be insignificant.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Child
    oh? so tell me a single fact in science then? and i will perhaps in my limited knowledge, use my common sense to give you the possibilities of its falsifiability.
    that their is 23 pairs of chromosomes in a helix for humans, that this makes up our genetics.

that chromsomes XY is for males and XX for female and the only determant carrier chromsomes for a male child is the father.

that only one sperm can fertilized an egg. monogamous in nature.

that humans are made up cells and these cells group together to form tissues and tissues to organ.

that the heart has four chambers -- the left and right ventricles and left and right atrium.

That the only vein that carries an oxygenated blood is the pulmonary vein and subsequently the pulmonary artery, the only artey that carries an unoxygenated blood.

That the aorta is the largest artery of the body.

etc. etc.

disprove it.............

Quote Originally Posted by The_Child
    Evolution in this material reality lies in the province of Science, so dont inject religious ballyhoos, because it would be insignificant.
    so you say.........

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast