Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Just want to share, comment on recent political crisis in our country....

we are all done with theories....

see whats happening..... can't you see?

Default Re: Just want to share, comment on recent political crisis in our country....

Quote Originally Posted by dagget
    we are all done will theories....

see whats happening..... can't you see?
    REally? Where's your basis? Can you cite some? If possible with news to back it all up? Is there an investigation?

read newsbreak or pcij....

even better watch and see the surroundings

read newsbreak or pcij....

even better watch and see the surroundings
    hmmmmm .... so is the investigation finished? what's the verdict? my observation might be pretty much subjective and in accurate. That's why am asking you. Coz, you might be an expert on this one.

dagget and mosimos: Your allegations are incorrect and unconstitutional you can't even provide evidence nor proof to your statement. Jumping one topic to another, no wonder why people on the street doing stupid things. I'd rather say 'coz they are not educated and paid ( puppet ) by d***n politicians you guys are different compared to them.

Why? 'coz u guys are istoryans and istoryans especially Cebuano's are smart. U better think about it cebuanos are known to be a smart voter when it comes to politics and it proves now!,...

im a cebuano...

im sick of compromised leaders

look at Tommy Osmena

that is how a leader should be..... CLOSE THE S.R.P road.... DECISIVE MOVES.... no COMPROMISES.....

We need a LEADER not a compromise one who can't say no......... to those looking for a position to do their corrupt works.....

Recently 4 kidnappers were released by Lapu-lapu

Tommy said: "There is collusion between the cops, fiscals and kidnappers".... "This was a deliberate act to free the kidnappers".... "If it happened in Cebu..."

That is a leader..... He wants RESULTS... HE wants to protect the interest of Cebu...

im a cebuano...

im sick of compromised leaders

look at Tommy Osmena

that is how a leader should be..... CLOSE THE S.R.P road.... DECISIVE MOVES.... no COMPROMISES.....

We need a LEADER not a compromise one who can't say no......... to those looking for a position to do their corrupt works.....

To answer ur concern bro: How about changing place ikaw si Osmeña?

You start with project were u alone started it using peoples money ( taxes ). Now, the project was done and should have income to pay the investment then someone asking their share instantly what will you do?

FYI bro interest for this proj. cost almost 1M a day and it comes from peoples money. Now, whose to blame and whose accountable?

I support TOMMY in closing S.R.P. coastal road so don't get me wrong

Even if i didn't have an S.R.P pass.... I agree with TOMMY... CLOSE IT.... BOLD MOVE....

That is a leader.... no compromise... DECISIVE...

i think Tommy is Lee kuan Yew in the making....

I think this is the best statement of tommy

When Teddy Ouano opposed a 4 day holiday during the ASEAN summit

Tommy said to Ouano: "He can't even detect a Shabu Lab in his city how much more terrorist"

Ouano just didn't say anything anymore

Thats a leader..... Very frank and uncompromising.....

A leader who will do what is right.... no holds barred.....

@ MOSIMOS .... be a part of the solution and not the problem dodong.... but before anything else ... PROVE it FIRST na NANIKAS si PGMA .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast