Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Default Re: Hair Loss and Baldness~ Inquiries and Information

go to a dermatologist and get some advice from 'em. there are topical treatments for hair loss those are minoxidil and finasteride. but you have to keep using 'em for the rest of your life.

on the other hand, there's a permanent solution for hair loss which is expensive, and that is hair transplantation. it is done through a micro surgery and they'll be taking a linear strips of hairs from the back or sides of your head and those hairs are then transferred to thinning or balding areas of your head.

paopaw na lang ts...uso naman na ron.

try Leimo Hair Laser Treatment TS...

ALOE VERA suwayi! ayaw lang sad nang kausa lang or one week ra.. continues hangtod makita nimo ang result, kay proven kau ni nako.. bisan unsa na lang ako gigamit gud.. sa Aloe Vera ra jud daghan nanurok nga buhok bisan naa pay mga falling hair atleast naay nanurok na..
    Easy Beauty Solutions From Aloe | Beauty Talk Skincare and Hair - Beauty talk On Yahoo lifestyles - Yahoo! She Philippines

Elite Member

There are some people experimenting with dutasteride. It's supposed to be for prostrate problems but since DHT is responsible for both hair loss and prostate cancer, dutasteride being an anti-DHT drug is believed to also cure baldness by inhibiting conversion of test to DHT. This drug costs P1,500 a month from the pharmacy with the original drug from GSK. Just remember this drug ain't FDA approved for hair loss, people are just assuming that it works like propecia (which is also a prostate treatment drug that blocks DHT).

Guys, naa ko marecommend United Kingdom nga product ni the name is Trx2.. Effective cya pero this is not an overnight success jud. Just PM me how to get this..

Profollica Hair Loss Treatment - profollica.com Just wanted to write and say that I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase.

Minoxidil (Rogaine)

Taking Rogaine is no doubt one of the best ways to treat hair loss. But there also other good medications. If someone is interested I suggest checking the info about Finasteride on the Enhance Club website. It helps regrow thinning or problem bald spots around the crown and middle of the scalp. I hope this info will be useful for someone.

Do you use some Hair loss treatment like that from eDrugStore.com, guys? I would like to get any tips and recommendations on it. I am looking for something good and working and would appreciate any input on it, thank you in advance!

11.    Advertisement

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829