Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by maccebu View Post
    Ni trabho pod iya wife didto? Kay ako partner dugay na kayo waka trabaho balik. Mora lisod lisod man gud kong usa ray mag income kong tibook pamilya dinha..
    O bai nagtrabaho sad iya wife ron, mao lisod if ikaw ra usa work nya pamilya mo..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraku View Post
    O bai nagtrabaho sad iya wife ron, mao lisod if ikaw ra usa work nya pamilya mo..
    Mao lagi pod ni ako ghuna huna kay mora usa na ka dekada wala ka trabaho ako partner for sure mag lisod gyud pangita trabaho. Unya di gyud kaigo ang sweldo minis tax kon usa ra manrbaho kon pamilyado dinha.

Daghang salamat.

Nako middle east og ok raman pod diri, igo igo rapod sweldo maka palit sa unsay gusto paliton kaapan lang contra contrata mi ngari tapos renewable, ika tulo na ni na contract nako og wako kabalo kong e renew pako.

Pra nako wa raman siguro problema sa pag submit sa application basta ma comply lang ang requirements og mka abot sa minimum points na required ang ako lang baka d ko kakita trabaho kong itugot mka ara ko NZ og AU kay taas taas na raba kog edad baka dili unya or maglisod sud trabaho.
    Daghan trabaho dris NZ. Makatrabaho raman gyd og di sad mamili og trabaho.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SemUnderscore View Post
    Daghan trabaho dris NZ. Makatrabaho raman gyd og di sad mamili og trabaho.
    Mao pod nay kapaet nako boss diko anad sa ubang trabaho..kay pag graduate nako nangita man dyud kog linya sko kurso na trabaho..maong nalinya gyud ko sa akong gusto na trabaho.

up ta ani be nindot ni

- - - Updated - - -

Ganahan ko muara NZ boss wla koy pili sa trabaho tabangi ko be hehehehehe.

Mao pod nay kapaet nako boss diko anad sa ubang trabaho..kay pag graduate nako nangita man dyud kog linya sko kurso na trabaho..maong nalinya gyud ko sa akong gusto na trabaho.
    Unsa man diay imo linya sa work boss? If napaaw ka sa imo asawa kay dugay na bakante, makakita ra man cguro gihapon na dre.. nya naa man sad libre eskweylahan dre for elementary and hi-skul...

Hi Share lang nako experience coming here in NZ.

1) October 2018 a IT recruitment/head-hunting based in Auckland ni kontact nako via linkedin and ask if interisado ba daw ko e deploy sa NZ if yes need lang nako mag submit ng updated cv detailing my past projects. at first I was hesitant/not interested og wala ko ni reply
    2) after a week they contacted me again and this time some info given on visa sponsoring, timelines and I only need to pay the medical exam(13k php), heck!! its just a CV so I just provide it to them.
    3) the next day I was scheduled for technical skype interview with their client based in Wellington.
    4) for 2 weeks didnt hear from them,
    5) on 3rd week got an email from them with the contract(JO), and introduced me to their immigration agent..
    6) make story short.. provide all the requirements(COEs,payslips, nbi, PDOS, OEC etc..) by end of nov, and my work visa was released on 3rd week dec.
    6) since they are on annual shutdown until 1st Jan, I was then scheduled to fly in 3rd week of jan..

4month nasad ko diri wellington and got a flu coz its freakn cold now..

tips lang nako is be serious on your linkedin profile add as many recruiters(they must be based on your target country) as possible, naay search filter ang linkedin where you set it to search result by country and industry(HR, recruitment agency).

Quote Originally Posted by josephG View Post
    Hi Share lang nako experience coming here in NZ.

1) October 2018 a IT recruitment/head-hunting based in Auckland ni kontact nako via linkedin and ask if interisado ba daw ko e deploy sa NZ if yes need lang nako mag submit ng updated cv detailing my past projects. at first I was hesitant/not interested og wala ko ni reply
    2) after a week they contacted me again and this time some info given on visa sponsoring, timelines and I only need to pay the medical exam(13k php), heck!! its just a CV so I just provide it to them.
    3) the next day I was scheduled for technical skype interview with their client based in Wellington.
    4) for 2 weeks didnt hear from them,
    5) on 3rd week got an email from them with the contract(JO), and introduced me to their immigration agent..
    6) make story short.. provide all the requirements(COEs,payslips, nbi, PDOS, OEC etc..) by end of nov, and my work visa was released on 3rd week dec.
    6) since they are on annual shutdown until 1st Jan, I was then scheduled to fly in 3rd week of jan..

4month nasad ko diri wellington and got a flu coz its freakn cold now..

tips lang nako is be serious on your linkedin profile add as many recruiters(they must be based on your target country) as possible, naay search filter ang linkedin where you set it to search result by country and industry(HR, recruitment agency).
    Swerte diay ka brad, Wala na ka nila gi-require ug English exam? e.g. IELTS or PTE? unsa diay imo linya brad?

Default Going to New Zealand and Australia is it worth it???

Just follow your inner will, and the most important thing is to be happy.:d

mahal kung mag pa process mo ug agency. u can do the process on your own if you really want it. read their government website sa steps. If I understood it right, eg. Nurse ka by profession and you have a related or exact experience in your field. Then go for the the skilled immigrant type. you have to take their assessment their are types of that (find it out sa web nila), at the same time take your IELTS or OET (whichever u choose). If you pass the english exam, which is part of the assessment scoring and mag padala na sila nimo ug letter that you qualify for RN State registration/licensing and Skilled Immigrant entry . Then start looking for employers who are willing to hire you offshore or Inshore, this will add up to your scores again...if non found yet, then dont fret. If you have a family member who can just declare you and you can prove that you wont be a liability to their government, most likely you will have your dream work abroad. Just to keep your feet grounded, Life in abroad is not full of roses and candies!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031 ... LastLast