Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930 ... LastLast

Rommel pareja (host) -20k
    Alvin asayas (photographer) -30k
    Wedding errands (coordinator) - 15k

in case you need sounds and lights sa inyong wedding or any event naa na akoa please feel free to contact me. bago lang gyud nag start og fresh pa ang mga equipments.

https://www.facebook.com/masterprosl/
    masterpro0115@gmail.com
    (32) 517-4907
    0932-8712351

Looking for 6000 lumens projector

FB Page: Artfully Yours
    Feedback: VERY FRUSTRATING. You should think twice if ordering from this group.

I ordered 27 wooden items, only 26 was delivered. Half of which, we need to redo--sanding and painting. Just so the items would look presentable. Took them almost 3 months to finish my orders. They first told me they can finish them in 1 week. I sent downpayment promptly. Had to rush to the remittance center because they told me they needed to buy the materials that day. Won't update me with my orders. Would seenzone my PM. No replies to my texts. Many times I have to cancel an appointment because they'd message me they will deliver on that particular day. Then comes delivery (finally), I ask them if it's complete. They said it is. But found out there's 1 lacking. (I cannot check because it was past 8pm already and my son was waiting for me for bedtime.) Also, it was only during delivery when they told me some letters would need repainting. Ka paet. Your client is prompt and honest. The seller, way klaro. Ambot kung naikog man lang bisan gamay.

www.gallerygate.net -35k photo+video+AERIAL

Hi guys! Di ko kaslon or anything lol. But i really need a venue that can accomodate 350-400 people. It's for a school related event. Budget is 30-40k for venue alone. Covered na ang food, lights and audio. Please help!!

www.raleene.com: BAD Wedding Makeup

heard similar unfortunate stories like this!

If you need djs for party function so you can hire powerparties our official website an affordable price.

for wedding invitations;

CDI Designs

Address: P. Del Rosario St. Cor. Don Pedro Cui St.
    Cebu City 6000

Mobile Number: 0927 - 368 - 3942
    Email: cdidesigns@gmail.com
    CDI Invitations - wedding invitations, birthdays, corporate, traditional, contemporary, classical, modern, cebu, philippines
    www.facebook.com/cdidesigns
    www.instagram.com/cdidesigns

Quote Originally Posted by gustercaed View Post
    Eventfully Events to amoa sis, si Liza amo coordinator, wala gyud mi problema nya then naka ask mi assistance, siya ni recommend namo ni Ryan, sa flowers naa problema pero dili iya fault ang sa flowers wala ni tunong sa sabot pero naka refund mi. Overall smooth ang flow, assist sya sa rehearsal ug tabang kung wala ka kaila na suppliers. Mahal na gyud kaau ron kasal2x daghan na arte2x makapalit naman ka ug brandnew na car.
    Hi pwede mo ask kinsa ni na florist/flower shop?

11.    Advertisement

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930 ... LastLast