Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728 LastLast

noted...

but i haven't reached 150 posts and i cant post anymore...

thanks admin..

I have only 50+ post pero dili nako maka post sa buy and sell..
    I thought 150 post ang newbie..
    I thought dili counted ang pag sigeg "UP" sa but and sell...

I have the same problem but I am having so much fun posting on the other topics that sooner or later I know I will get to 150 posts then open na ang buy/sell thread hehehe.. enjoy the topics guys!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelcrave View Post
    I have only 50+ post pero dili nako maka post sa buy and sell..
    I thought 150 post ang newbie..
    I thought dili counted ang pag sigeg "UP" sa but and sell...
    where did you read that posting "UP" doesn't count?

Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC View Post
    where did you read that posting "UP" doesn't count?
    sige man kog "UP" didto sa buy and sell boss kay naa koy ad didto... nya kadugayan.. dili nako ka post didto..
    wala pa man kaabot 100 akong # of posts..

hurot na. hahahaha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelcrave View Post
    sige man kog "UP" didto sa buy and sell boss kay naa koy ad didto... nya kadugayan.. dili nako ka post didto..
    wala pa man kaabot 100 akong # of posts..
    Post in buy in sell won't show up in your post counts that is on your account profile.

But even so, because you're still a newbie and didn't interact that much outside buy & sell section you didn't accumulate 100 posts that is outside buy and sell. 150 post limit for newbies will not appear on your post counts you have to simply count them by yourself, and since you mention you can't post in buy & sell section anymore means your "invisible 150 posts" in buy & sell ran out.

I suggest if you love to stay in istorya.net and access buy and sell interact with other topics first until you get 100 posts counts in your profile mind you, HUMOR section doesn't count as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC View Post
    Post in buy in sell won't show up in your post counts that is on your account profile.

But even so, because you're still a newbie and didn't interact that much outside buy & sell section you didn't accumulate 100 posts that is outside buy and sell. 150 post limit for newbies will not appear on your post counts you have to simply count them by yourself, and since you mention you can't post in buy & sell section anymore means your "invisible 150 posts" in buy & sell ran out.

I suggest if you love to stay in istorya.net and access buy and sell interact with other topics first until you get 100 posts counts in your profile mind you, HUMOR section doesn't count as well.
    I see.. Thanks!

Hi guys, just a little concerned here been over 30 posts for almost a week now still no upgrade on my rank?

11.    Advertisement