Page 25 of 203 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

i recommend you get the galaxy s. di ka magbasol.

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I heard the 2.2 is out na officially for the N1 and is available OTA installation. Do you have the desire? No plans yet in upgrading, hoping to get a review unit from any of these companies

How much is the desire mark?
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

The Desire will be limited to android 2.2 unless it loses its Sense UI for Android 3.0 because 3.0 will not allow custom UIs as per Google/Engadget.

Quote Originally Posted by zengatsu View Post
    i recommend you get the galaxy s. di ka magbasol.
    most people i know who has the galaxy s have moved to desire for one good reason...user experience...lahi ra gyud ang sense compared to touchwiz...lupigon gyud ang samsung dira...pero nindot gyud tuod ang specs sa galaxy s. ang usability lang ang apan.

gizmo text line +63918-94-GIZMO (0918-94-44966)
    NOW HIRING we also accept dealers & freelance agents

Blog Entries
    Browsing the net, i stumbled on this:

10 Things Android Does Better Than iPhone OS | Maximum PC

Quote Originally Posted by muzikfreakah View Post
    Bad news for us, my friend was clearing up his nexus one to sel to us, upon doing so, it is not stuck on boot screen with "X" and unlock padlock at bottom.

1.) He went to settings and clicked restore
    2.) It rebooted and got stuck to this.

He send unit to me just now.
    1.) Removed bat to turn off since power button no longer works to shut phone off
    2.) Pressed POWER+Vol Down to enter Menu

3.) Selected Clear Storage
    4.) asked to confirm, so I did, it said it will reboot in 5 seconds, so it did and still stuck with this screen.

Alternatively,

I chose recovery, then wiped everything, reboot still the same.

Tried downloading multiple roms, renamed to update.zip, but it will give me an error in recover mode, not signed.

This N1 is unlocked.

Now, I want to follow the instructions here but I am wondering if it is worth it or I will just return the n1. Certainly a bad sign having seconds thoughts on moving to Android

How To: Load a Custom ROM on the Nexus One (Updated 1.11.10) | TheUnlockr
    This is one problem i saw with my previous Nexus1. The power-button's bollocks, resetting or restoring takes you neck-deep in shite. And if that's not bad enough, the bloody unit sometimes heats up enough to cook an egg. Nice to know you've disposed of it already.

I'm using a Moto Milestone now and the HTC Desire. Haven't encountered this problem with both phones.

Murag Moto Droid x man pina ka nindut sa? The only bad side is dili ma customized daw ug ROMS but to many people, that really isnt a problem, as long as pas pas na daan ang unit and access to aps sa android market then wala naka problema!

Unit was sent back to HK na.
    I believe Moto Droid X runs only on CDMA. They have yet to announce and release a version for GSM (think Moto Droid XT or Shadow). Same goes with HTC EVO4.
    Last edited by herp_doctor; 07-20-2010 at 07:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    ...sorry, double post...

Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by c_cebrecus View Post
    The Desire will be limited to android 2.2 unless it loses its Sense UI for Android 3.0 because 3.0 will not allow custom UIs as per Google/Engadget.
    being android, hacks and mods and unofficial releases will most likely come out anyways if they never release a official one...
    besides as they say 3.0 suppose to do away with the need for sense UI as the UI has already been updated to be far superior to the 2.2. that remains to be seen. 2.1 and 2.2 google UI does benefit greatly from sense

anyways id like to think of now being 2.1 palang nindot na gani kaayo basta with sense UI integrated...regarding being future proof, nothings of any certainty. hehe by the time 3.0 rolls out id want a newer phone by then anyways. 2GHZ cellphone hahaha!

I heard the 2.2 is out na officially for the N1 and is available OTA installation. Do you have the desire? No plans yet in upgrading, hoping to get a review unit from any of these companies

How much is the desire mark?
    26900 ra diri sa akoa ron...

yeah 2.2 is out for the nexus OTA but without sense UI sa HTC, its just a different beast without it. though i enjoy playing with the voice recognition on the n1 (which is very accurate btw) the htc doesnt have. its just impractical to use in many cases.

Quote Originally Posted by markyap View Post
    most people i know who has the galaxy s have moved to desire for one good reason...user experience...lahi ra gyud ang sense compared to touchwiz...lupigon gyud ang samsung dira...pero nindot gyud tuod ang specs sa galaxy s. ang usability lang ang apan.
    Id say its too bad for them, but UI is purely a personal preference.. Theres a lot of launchers available that can change touchwiz 3.0 and even give the leap feature from HTC. But at the end of the day its personal preference though

The problem is, before you can install another firmware you need to enable something within the system to be able to use USB and get a command terminal, but I cannot access the system settings anymore. Anyway it was sent to HK, hopefull the owner will get a brand new replacement
    Even download mode on the phone is not accessible anymore?

11.    Advertisement