Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526 ... LastLast

Dear LOVE,

Break a leg later ha sa imo appointment. I may not fully understand your job's nature but rest assured you've got my support. Also, pasensya-e na dili ko tig twag na nimo. Txt nalng oie. Kapoy cgeg twag2..hehe kng mu txt ko mutawag man hinoon ka. Magkta ra bitaw gihapon tag Sunday. I am glad that we gave each other a chance in love. I hope that we can make it this time. Ah syaro sa giagi-an na 'to for the past 10 years. We met sometime on mid year of 2004. We were strangers then, became acquaintances, friends, closer & closer, shared and listened to each other's sentiments. I had zero knowledge about romance. I was your second but you were my first. We spent almost 2 years in the relationship, and suddenly this circumstance stood in our way. I doubted you, and was hurt big time by you. You tried to explained things but I did not care to listen. My pain was bigger than my mind that time when I gave more attention to my pain than your explanation. We separated. You had your life, I had mine. You were hurt because I listen to my own created doubts and friends than you. We broke up maybe because we were too young, we were too immature to have a relationship. We weren't able to handle things carefully. And time went by, time molded us both with experience. We've met many different people. We've encountered lots of circumstances. We stumbled and rose again to continue life. I don't know if heaven permitted us to go different paths just to be what we are now. But if so, I'm glad. I don't know how u really feel but for me I'm thankful. Thankful that after all the ups and downs in our lives we get to meet again. I am not sure if we will make it this time but I pray that we'll reach the finish line together already. Prior to meeting you again I did ask God who my last man will be. Or simple signs that would hint me who. He gave me you (HaHaHa mura ra man sa AlDub; God gave me you). I don't know how things will end this time but for now I am just happy that I have u and we're together again. I used to not believe in signs but have tried it once and bang! it really came true! LOL. Alright my LOVE, gonna wrap this up already. I want to thank God for really giving us the right state of mind and heart now that we are able to love again despite what circumstances we each had in the past.

GTG ky naa pko appointment. Ciao!

Blog Entries
    I know you're not big on words but your
    actions proved that I'm no longer dreaming.
    And that's what really matters to me
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Dear Love,

I fell in love with you so fast, my stupid brain could not keep up. I lost you just as fast too. A part of me just can't seem to shake you. Maybe if I find someone to share a bit of that same connection I did with you I'd be half as lucky. For now I'm just getting by. I'm contented, don't get me wrong. I've long accepted that a beautiful thing like you couldn't possibly happen twice in my lifetime.
    Please just let me say it this one time...to the void, anonymously.
    I was one gigantic idiot for not realizing how much you meant to me when it mattered, because it surely doesn't matter now. I've loved you for so long Mr. Panda, my MVP, music man, and confidant. You still make me smile. The songs you love still make me happy when I hear them. One day you'll stop popping up in my head, maybe I get to even forget you completely. It definitely helps that I'm no longer in your atmosphere and that you're with someone else now. I hope you'll keep being happy with her. She might be the one you'll spend your life with. I pray you live a good life.

Yours,
    Miss Singer

Dear "romantic" love,

please behave, if only humans have infinite lifespan dili ka namu kinahanlan.
    Last edited by Fern; 08-24-2015 at 07:32 AM.

Dear love,

ayaw intawon ko pakyasa..

Dear Love,

Why, do you always do this to me?
    Why, couldn't you just see through me?
    How come, you act like this
    Like you just don't care at all

Do you expect me to believe I was the only one to fall?
    I can feel I can feel you near me, even though you're far away
    I can feel I can feel you baby, why

It's not supposed to feel this way
    I need you, I need you
    More and more each day
    It's not supposed to hurt this way
    I need you, I need you, I need you
    Tell me, are you and me still together?
    Tell me, do you think we could last forever?
    Tell me, why.

Blog Entries
    Dear Love,

You are my heart's desire. Pak!

Dear Love,

Ready nko mo log in... pero unsa man jud akong user ID ^_^

Blog Entries
    dear love,
    i still can't believe i let you go..just like that..
    ugh.. and now..and now i'm really having a hard time moving on and finding someone else....

Dear love,

Asa man ka? gipangita biya tika.. hahaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526 ... LastLast