Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Hi Doc, ask unta ko if magperform baka'g crown lengthening? aw. mao bay term ana? hihi. kanang sapsap-an ng gums para mutaas ang ngipon?

Quote Originally Posted by lrygad View Post
    Hi Doc, ask unta ko if magperform baka'g crown lengthening? aw. mao bay term ana? hihi. kanang sapsap-an ng gums para mutaas ang ngipon?

That is GINGIVECTOMY!! Heheheh for crown lenghening effect!! As of the moment I still do not have a laser machine to do that but I can just refer you to a colleague of mine who can do that for you!

@angel_brey

Hi Doc,

Unsa ka insurance covered Doc?

i dont if pwede ba diri, pero unsay nindot i tambal sa loas para mawala dayon

Quote Originally Posted by harhar View Post
    @angel_brey

Hi Doc,

Unsa ka insurance covered Doc?
    Please read first page!!
    We can do LIFE AND HEALTH and INTELLICARE only!!

Quote Originally Posted by mindtrickz View Post
    i dont if pwede ba diri, pero unsay nindot i tambal sa loas para mawala dayon
    Luke warm water with salt!

Hi! I don't know if sakto ni ako naabtan na thread but dri lang ko mupost. Hehe I'm in Manila and ako dentist naa dri but I'm planning man na mubalhin ug Cebu, I need to know kung okay ra ba for other dentists to assume the next adjustments sa braces and all other procedures If yes, unsa na mga docs/files kailangan sa new dentist from the old dentist? And unsay rates ana? Daghan kaau ko questions. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Blabbermouthonduty View Post
    Hi! I don't know if sakto ni ako naabtan na thread but dri lang ko mupost. Hehe I'm in Manila and ako dentist naa dri but I'm planning man na mubalhin ug Cebu, I need to know kung okay ra ba for other dentists to assume the next adjustments sa braces and all other procedures If yes, unsa na mga docs/files kailangan sa new dentist from the old dentist? And unsay rates ana? Daghan kaau ko questions. Help?
    Hello and good day! You need to get a letter from your doctor na dli naka niya ma continue because of those reasons of yours and to put also there the things she knows about your case etc. Furthermore, include a copy of your file and xrays from previous dentist especially Panoramic and Cephalometric!

If you proceed on continuing your treatment with a new dentist, P2,500 more or less per adjustment until end of treatment and that does not include retainers which is an additional na!

Doc ask unta ko ba,nagpa ibot ko sa 2 upper teeth nako gahapon,now sa ako left upper teeth nga murag 1st molar man guro tawag ani kay sa iyang socket murag nabuslot which connects to the nasal,ako gi testingan og alimugmog og tubig and put little pressure on left extracted whole and the water came out my left nose,mo heal ra ba kha ni sya? and sa right nga gi extract ok rman siya dili mo gwas ang water,and sa left pud if mo paburot ko sa ako nawng mo hungaw jd ako left socket,pls help me about this na paranoid najd ko basig di nani maayo ba, salamat doc.

Quote Originally Posted by bf109k11 View Post
    Doc ask unta ko ba,nagpa ibot ko sa 2 upper teeth nako gahapon,now sa ako left upper teeth nga murag 1st molar man guro tawag ani kay sa iyang socket murag nabuslot which connects to the nasal,ako gi testingan og alimugmog og tubig and put little pressure on left extracted whole and the water came out my left nose,mo heal ra ba kha ni sya? and sa right nga gi extract ok rman siya dili mo gwas ang water,and sa left pud if mo paburot ko sa ako nawng mo hungaw jd ako left socket,pls help me about this na paranoid najd ko basig di nani maayo ba, salamat doc.
    Try SNEEZING with your NOSE closed! ug ipatanaw sa lain tao if mag BUBBLE bna nga side where you think naay buslot! If YES then you have to go back to your dentist and ask about that kay dapat ipatahi na sya para wlay musulod sa imung sinus anything whether water or food debris etc! It will heal, but it takes time ug angay jud na siya e sarado sa doctor...

- - - Updated - - -

EVERYONE Hello and Good day! I know it has been a long time since I last posted and I am very sorry for that! aS of the moment, I am travelling but my ASSOCIATE DENTIST can take care of your needs! If you do have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact my Associate Dr. Enriquez at 0917-6222214 to cater to your needs!

If you have any questions, I will still answer to your queries here when I have time!!

pila ang rate sa inyong ibot sa wisdom tooth doc ? thank you.

11.    Advertisement

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast