Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lozada 'doesn't need to visit Cebu for us to know the truth'

[color=navy]^^So Pooh's question wasn't answered diay?

How come Lozada didn't answer Pooh's question? Was it a difficult question for Lozada to answer?

Quote Originally Posted by diem
    [color=navy]^^So Pooh's question wasn't answered diay?

How come Lozada didn't answer Pooh's question? Was it a difficult question for Lozada to answer?

lapas naman sa timeframe... he was like talking there for 6 or 7 minutes... despite bisan unsa.on pag sulti sa moderator na your time is up, he keeps saying biased ang forum, diha na ni react ang crowd... kung na.a siya question in 30 seconds or 20 ata mapangutana na niya ang question... hog kaayo og microphone... wala nu.on ko naka question... ga apas man sila sa time.. cause inig 12:30 na.a man sila luncheon meeting/forum with the KBP sa parklane... ma.o to gi limit ra ang timeframe...

[color=navy]Oh well, I've had my fair share of open forums like this for celebrities and political figures, such incidents often happen. There are bound to be hecklers in the crowd. Just how these things go.

[color=navy]Oh well, I've had my fair share of open forums like this for celebrities and political figures, such incidents often happen. There are bound to be hecklers in the crowd. Just how these things go.
    mr. "poo" should have respected the rules of the forum... he knows daghan mangutana since kasagaran audience kay students... such a hog... dile to parehas sa u.p na clear and concise ang questions, straight to the point. dile kanang pa char char pa.

Quote Originally Posted by radiostar
    mr. "poo" should have respected the rules of the forum... he knows daghan mangutana since kasagaran audience kay students... such a hog... dile to parehas sa u.p na clear and concise ang questions, straight to the point. dile kanang pa char char pa.
    [color=navy]^^Well, that's what hecklers do. That's why they're called hecklers.

Though I myself do not believe in harassing people in order to prove a point, Lozada made himself vulnerable to it by being such a "public" and "publicized" figure. He can expect more of that sort of face-to-face heckling, being on the "public" stage.

[color=navy]^^Well, that's what hecklers do. That's why they're called hecklers.

Though I myself do not believe in harassing people in order to prove a point, Lozada made himself vulnerable to it by being such a "public" and "publicized" figure. He can expect more of that sort of face-to-face heckling, being on the "public" stage.
    oh wel... ma.o ning makasulti ko pirme... welcome to the philippines

bro radiostar, you said you have a question for JLO, what was supposed to be your question?? (basin diay mubasa si JLO diri )... is it "for" JLO or "against" JLO??

Quote Originally Posted by szichri
    bro radiostar, you said you have a question for JLO, what was supposed to be your question?? (basin diay mubasa si JLO diri )... is it "for" JLO or "against" JLO??
    my question would be "based on the statement letter I received earlier, is it true that you are a member of an exclusive golf club na dapat magbayad ka ng malaking halaga na pera per month, and what is your profession before the zte deal scam?[br]Posted on: March 18, 2008, 06:19:33 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by grss1982
    The way the crowd reacted to that question would seem to indicate that this was not an Open Forum, mura man hinuon ug meeting sa Fans Club ni Mr. Lozada.

IMHO. I would have preferred for Mr. Lozada to have answered Po's question, aron once and for all mahilom na ang uban mga tawo about the issue of going to court with his corruption charges.

IIRC, some have said that why go to the courts when corrupt man sad kuno na sila or are under the influence of the executive branch. I would have accepted even that as his answer as opposed to having the crowd boo him, and then drag Po outside.

LOLZ, I just read the Sun Star front page report on this incident and it seems not only was Po punched, but someone held his crotch. !!!!!!
    if you people we're wondering unsa nawong ni "mr. poo poo" nakakuha ko sa iyang picture since ni cover man ko sa forum ni lozada

[img width=500 height=333]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/astroboyreal/IMG_5444.jpg[/img]

suppose to be lozada will be ready to answer any questions from the audience.. hay ambot daghan nagpapil ug hidden agenda...

so mr. poo is somewhat of a heckler diay...tsk, tsk. nasobrahan pa gyud sa time limit...one direct question is good enough and no need na unta to hog the limelight...

well, JLo should at least expect something like this nlng unta, being a "publicized" figure...sh!t happens...

11.    Advertisement

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 ... LastLast