Page 20 of 97 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by humper View Post
    sa mga tawo sad nga pareha nimo,kabaw sad mu murespeto before mu magpa respeto.unsa man to imong gi PM nko bai?ARE YOU CRAZY?!Just logged in and mao nay musugat nko.taronga next tym,kay I DONT KNOW YOU....and MY POSTS ARE NOT FOR YOU!!!
    ako sad gahuwat pa niya nga iya limpyohan iya inbox kay i also have a mouthful to say about his actions.
    'bida baya bay FIAL, murag kag hubog bay.. imo idamay bisan walay labot sa imu problema.
    i agree with HUMPER, wa ta kaila or suod ba, mao ayaw patakag PM basta2x ug sugo laing tawo...
    sulbara imu kaugalingong problema.

@ first pick from a litter...

it is indeed quite hard to pick from a litter if the pups are still too young.
    ideally unta, if possible, mu-pick ta sa ato gusto i-retain kay 4-6mos. old na..
    but i know this is quite hard esp. so if the breeder is "cash-tight"
    so ang tendency kay need magdispose para makabawi man lang sa nagasto sa whelping, etc.
    but for the not so cash strained breeders, they really do not pick early... they observe.
    most of the time they enter the whole litter in shows and see who has the best ring temperaments, etc.

but diri sa ato.. kay ginagmay ra man ta... mao masayo gamay ang pagpili sa ato pick

^^^^

Hehehe ... diha nimo ma define ang BREEDER if siya BUSINESSMAN or HOBBYIST .

Again .. I am asking the help of the knowledgeable forumers on how to IDENTIFY PUPPY MILLERS and those people na BUY and SELL sa puppies . Daghan ug ubay ubay pod ni sila Cebu and samot na diri sa atong BU and SELL SECTION sa PETS .

- How can we identify them ?
    - How can we stop them ?
    - How can let them know na MILLERS sila maski unknowingly na ga practice na sila diay , baisn diay mo improve sila ?
    - What are the TELL TALE signs aron ang atong mga future DOG OWNERS maski unsa na siya na breed dili mailad .
    - What can be done aron m check gyud na that rightful puppy / dog is really the owner of that PCCI papers since uso na man karon sa Manila pod ang fake na papers aron mahalin lang ang itoy ug mahal . I dont know naa na ba na sa Cebu na racket .

I will consult the ADMINISTATORS na maka himo ta ug posting sa PETS sa BUY and SELL to be wary sa mga MANGINGILAD / PUPPY MILLERS and BU and SELLERS didto . Bati man gud na magmahay ang uban and they will say , sa iSTORYA.net man gud ko napalit . Ako mismo mo BAN ana nila if naay reklamo na proven and guilty ang individual .
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 11-04-2010 at 03:06 PM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Default :)

yeah me too i really want to know more about puppy millers.. unsa man ang criteria ani na maka ingon ta na puppy miller ang usa ka person? kay daghan man gabaligya og puppies diri sa istorya.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    ^^^^

Hehehe ... diha nimo ma define ang BREEDER if siya BUSINESSMAN or HOBBYIST .

Again .. I am asking the help of the knowledgeable forumers on how to IDENTIFY PUPPY MILLERS and those people na BUY and SELL sa puppies . Daghan ug ubay ubay pod ni sila Cebu and samot na diri sa atong BU and SELL SECTION sa PETS .

- How can we identify them ?
    - How can we stop them ?
    - How can let them know na MILLERS sila maski unknowingly na ga practice na sila diay , baisn diay mo improve sila ?
    - What are the TELL TALE signs aron ang atong mga future DOG OWNERS maski unsa na siya na breed dili mailad .
    - What can be done aron m check gyud na that rightful puppy / dog is really the owner of that PCCI papers since uso na man karon sa Manila pod ang fake na papers aron mahalin lang ang itoy ug mahal . I dont know naa na ba na sa Cebu na racket .

I will consult the ADMINISTATORS na maka himo ta ug posting sa PETS sa BUY and SELL to be wary sa mga MANGINGILAD / PUPPY MILLERS and BU and SELLERS didto . Bati man gud na magmahay ang uban and they will say , sa iSTORYA.net man gud ko napalit . Ako mismo mo BAN ana nila if naay reklamo na proven and guilty ang individual .
    para nako, ang pinaka red flag anang ing-anang practice kay the kind of dogs (the quality of dogs) he is using as his foundation stocks. if a breeder is using inferior dogs as his breeding stocks, then he is not really after the quality (the "breeding for improvement" as they say) but only after the quantity and the probability of sales... if ang imo dogs kay dili angay ibreed unta kay klaro kaayo nga pet quality ra sya... and yet you are using him as your breeding stocks, then you qualify as a puppy miller. if a breeder is not willing to spend much on acquiring a good quality stocks and opted for cheaper ones, i think "breeding for improvement" is farthest from his mind... selling is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood_Cebu View Post
    para nako, ang pinaka red flag anang ing-anang practice kay the kind of dogs (the quality of dogs) he is using as his foundation stocks. if a breeder is using inferior dogs as his breeding stocks, then he is not really after the quality (the "breeding for improvement" as they say) but only after the quantity and the probability of sales... if ang imo dogs kay dili angay ibreed unta kay klaro kaayo nga pet quality ra sya... and yet you are using him as your breeding stocks, then you qualify as a puppy miller. if a breeder is not willing to spend much on acquiring a good quality stocks and opted for cheaper ones, i think "breeding for improvement" is farthest from his mind... selling is.
    Very agree ko ani!coz wa naman koy mahuna hunaan na way to filter out puppy millers.labi na dri na,bisag mucomment lang ka regarding sa conformation sa dog na ila gipost they tend to view it automatically as 'nanaway' or worse ila jud ipush nga nindot ila dog for stud or pups na ginabaligya,eventhough obviously the dog has a disqualifying fault or di jud purebred.Educate the buyers first & foremost coz it really boils down to them, to either patronized it or not.coz there is a saying that goes "If the buying stops,so are the sellers".

At least and for sure naay 1 or 2 kabuok naay nakat-unan sa thread regarding buying a puppy .

Thanks sa mga inputs ninyo .

ANymore add ons ??
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Default :-)

naa ba law ana na only those licensed kennel can sell dogs? kay sa US daw (mao ni akoa na dunggan lang d pud ko sure if true) dili man daw ka allowed mo sell og puppy if wala kay license then required daw sa breeder na before i release ang pups i pa spay or neuter not unless ang buyer is also a breeder na licensed pud. naa ba ingon ana na law sa pinas?
    Last edited by lamangzz; 11-05-2010 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lamangzz View Post
    naa ba law ana na only those licensed kennel can sell dogs? kay sa US daw (mao ni akoa na dunggan lang d pud ko sure if true) dili man daw ka allowed mo sell og puppy if wala kay license then required daw sa breeder na before i release ang pups i pa spay or neuter not unless ang buyer is also a breeder na licensed pud. naa ba ingon ana na law sa pinas?
    i'm not so sure about this but what i know is that you are required to spay/neuter the dogs if you buy the dogs with limited akc registration. mas mahal siya if full akc registration imu palit. if limited gani, meaning the pups of this dog can no longer be registered. also, a limited akc registration requires that you spay/neuter the dog at 5months and you have to give the breeder a certificate that shows that the pup has been spayed/neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    At least and for sure naay 1 or 2 kabuok naay nakat-unan sa thread regarding buying a puppy .

Thanks sa mga inputs ninyo .

ANymore add ons ??
    another one...

not everyone who says he is selling SHOW QUALITY puppies/dogs in Istorya is true and should be relied on.
    funny kay most of the time, they (sellers) themselves have no clue what a SHOW QUALITY should look like.
    for starters, if you ask them if they have tried joining dogshows, they havent! LOL

11.    Advertisement

Page 20 of 97 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast