Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by anggwaponi View Post
    Inflation falls to 20-year low
    NOTE: News link courtesy of Inquirer.net
    But these defy the Phillips curve propounded by William Philips; as inflation and employment are inversely related. low inflation equals high unemployment; high inflation equals low unemployment.
    Last edited by Romeojin; 06-11-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Discovery of Large Oil Deposits in Cebu Could Drag Domestic Petroleum Price Down by 25%

kung karon ang gas tag 42.. kung ma padayon ni tag 31.50 nlang ang gasolina ani...

Discovery of Large Oil Deposits in Cebu Could Drag Domestic Petroleum Price Down by 25% | The Philippine Pride

Kris Aquino plans to live in US for a year

QUEEN of All Media Kris Aquino has revealed she's considering moving to the United States next year.
    In a recent episode of her morning lifestyle program "Kris TV," Aquino was persuaded by close friend and "Your Face Sounds Familiar" contestant Karla Estrada for them to do a movie project together.
    But the Queen of Talk replied: "Wala na ako dito next year, mare. I'll live in America for a year."

source

err does this qualify as good news sa Ph?

Quote Originally Posted by jonz View Post
    Discovery of Large Oil Deposits in Cebu Could Drag Domestic Petroleum Price Down by 25%

kung karon ang gas tag 42.. kung ma padayon ni tag 31.50 nlang ang gasolina ani...

Discovery of Large Oil Deposits in Cebu Could Drag Domestic Petroleum Price Down by 25% | The Philippine Pride

Projects - Gas 2 Grid

1960 pa diay ni ang first drill , gi workover in 2006.

- - - Updated - - -
    @yhokz101 - as long as it affects the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeojin View Post
    @yhokz101 - as long as it affects the economy.
    OT: I guess in a way SHE affects our nation's economy...

Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post

QUEEN of All Media Kris Aquino has revealed she's considering moving to the United States next year.
    In a recent episode of her morning lifestyle program "Kris TV," Aquino was persuaded by close friend and "Your Face Sounds Familiar" contestant Karla Estrada for them to do a movie project together.
    But the Queen of Talk replied: "Wala na ako dito next year, mare. I'll live in America for a year."

source

OT: Delikado black na ang ika-tulo.
    ONT: Kumusta na man diay ang drilling sa Cebu full swing na, dako na ug ika-tabang sa atong ekonomiya.

Lightbulb live up to expectations ;)

But these defy the Phillips curve propounded by William Philips; as inflation and employment are inversely related. low inflation equals high unemployment; high inflation equals low unemployment.

aheheh ... sorry bai Romeojin but i'm not familiar with the terms

however, you may like it to discuss more in details to clear things out

ang ako lang basin minimal o negligible effect so perhaps so okay ra gihapon aheheh

any way, this might be another good news again:

World Bank sees steady growth for PH
    NOTE: News link courtesy of Inquirer.net

aheheh ... sorry bai Romeojin but i'm not familiar with the terms

however, you may like it to discuss more in details to clear things out

ang ako lang basin minimal o negligible effect so perhaps so okay ra gihapon aheheh
    It wouldnt matter diay ang short run Philips curve, they were comparing unemployment data of april this year and last year. I was thinking contrasting ang unemployment data but the right thing to do is to compare the past months unemployment data vs inflation data.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post

source

OT: biliba nko nimo Yadz woi este Bro. Showbiz man sad d.i kaayo ka. Nagsunod d.i ka sa iyang programa. Unsa na date na na episode Bro kay e check nko kung tinood na ba sad na imong giyawit.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    It wouldnt matter diay ang short run Philips curve, they were comparing unemployment data of april this year and last year. I was thinking contrasting ang unemployment data but the right thing to do is to compare the past months unemployment data vs inflation data.
    Kani maoy dapat Sulbaron sa Government Bro Meo. NSCB - Statistics - Population Projections Dili kay mo focus ka diha sa umeployment rate. Simple arithmetic or common sense of yours makasabot naka sa nagsaka na unemployment rate. Maypa mobalik ka sa imong GDP kay expert man ka ato b4.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast