Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hi. I am selling slimming capsules. No need to exercise, no poop,no rebound effect.. expected to loose weight 4-5 lbs every week for 20 days. Very effective this is what I used before but I stopped since na sobraan napud ko ka daot.Try it it's cheaper compare to other slimming pills its 1250p and it really works.pm me if u are interested

Quote Originally Posted by karloboy View Post
    I think xenical has lots of good reviews..
    Thanks! Will search for reviews on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bster View Post
    I just want to share my experience with Xenical. I was given free samples and I took it every after meal for just a day. You can see the effectiveness of the drug the next day. Let me warn you the results may vary from person to person, it can be quite messy when you urinate or fart. You will notice oily stuffs that will come out and trust me it doesn't smell good. The drug is not good for long term due to side effects, but it is very effective in losing body fat.
    Thank you for this information po!!!

ayaw pag slimming pills kay kailiton nimo imo cells. try the 90 day transformation set, ingon sila (ang nakat-try) almost forever nka dili manambok tapos, change your diet pud. naa daw sila sale next saturday (dili pa karon nga sat).

Quote Originally Posted by jam88 View Post
    Hi. I am selling slimming capsules. No need to exercise, no poop,no rebound effect.. expected to loose weight 4-5 lbs every week for 20 days. Very effective this is what I used before but I stopped since na sobraan napud ko ka daot.Try it it's cheaper compare to other slimming pills its 1250p and it really works.pm me if u are interested
    What is it man? What's the name of the product? @jam88

TS, I attended a seminar just this Saturday lang and you should eat 3x a day only with at least 3x a week 30-minute an exercise. You can do a hoola-hoop, dancing or just simply walking basta 30 minutes gyud. Ang imo food should be in right portion, right sequence and right choice.

Portion: fruit/s ( your fist size), garden salad (open palm size), protein (fist size both (50% non meat, 50% meat) and lastly half fist size carbo (2-3-2-1 portions); the sequence should be the same as stated.

Right choice: as much as possible non-processed and not fried. try it for a month, if no go, have a complete meal replacement for the dinner. By the way, magutom aka after 4-6 hours, so 3 times lang gyud ka gutomon, at the 4th hr, drink 2 glasses of water. update this thread regarding your result

try hcg or garcinia cambogia...

Quote Originally Posted by rakshasi View Post
    nkatry nka garcinia miss? effective gyud sya? unsay nindut n branD?

Quote Originally Posted by rakshasi View Post
    I tried it but sadly, it didn't really entirely work for me.

Such a waste of money. ;_;

naai saying mam' "if a bird wants to sing it will find a song" , sad to say most (if not all) of these slimming pills are junk.. kay if ever naa daghan na unta kaayo sexy nga tao.. hehehe.. naai ka ma take nah maka tabang ug accelerate sa imong metabolism like green tea pero if di ka mo watch sa imu gi eat mo fat ra gahapon ka.. If wa ka time mo gym I suggest mo change diet ka.. and just because nag diet ka di na pasabot nga wai lami imo pagka.on.. daghan recipes ma browse nimo online nah maka hatag ug nutritional facts nga healthy and yummy... plus kana mag ba.on ka maka tabang pud ug save para sa imo next size down nga outfit.. d(>. -)

dghana bya ilad run nga slimming pills uy, ang uban mag dpende ra pud sa disiplina nmu. tsk.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast