Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seoul / Korea

if your planing to visit here in korea... visa is necessary... naay daghan place diri sa seoul such as seoul tower.. everland (mura ni siya og disneyland sa japan) temples so sad dili ka pwede maka visit sa mga beach ron kay its winter season but once you are here send me a message maybe i can help you tour the city...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jassy View Post
    Is the korean embassy at banilad operational to process visas?
    dili na siya embassy.. consulate lang na siya...ang korean embassy kay naa sa manila...

@pahmee

> Yes through travel agency.

> I'm not sure if pwede ra ikaw magpadala or magpa proxy, but most likely its either agency or personal/ikaw mismo.

I'd suggest that you process your own visa cause It's best to keep your personal docx and information with you and if in case there are problems regarding your application, you will be informed first hand. also, if the immigration officer would need to ask quick questions, you’ll be able to answer it promptly.

> obviously mas gasto jud if ikaw personal mu adto, pero safe, sure and fast imong application
    sa travel agency, ranges siguro around 1.5k to 3k. (depende) sa amo we paid 2k. then kelangan 14 days before the travel date nimo e-submit tanan documents nila. and it's really a waiting game after cuz you don't know if asa na imong application, if gi process naba nila or wala pa, if when kaha ma approve or ma deny, wa juy update hahaha. pa-et

cheers!
    Last edited by pirehro; 02-18-2014 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Typo

Thanks guys ... Will hopefully will be there, just had waited our new passports to start processing the visa.

Quote Originally Posted by pirehro View Post
    I think sa manila ra ang processing (submitted my application this week)

cheers!
    So you sent your docs with your original passport to manila?

So you sent your docs with your original passport to manila?
    > We just passed all our docs including our passports last friday to our travel agency here in cebu, then they are the ones who'll be processing it to manila

Spoiler! 

although we're not updated everyday (no idea of the status right now) they said we have to wait for about 14 days. probably because of the courier / person in charge to get there or weekly schedules (business days) and other unexpected instances,
    then the processing of visa will take about:
    3 business days (for those with OECD Visa, like mine) to 5 business days (no OECD visa).

Cheers!

Ah thanks. Did they say how long it would take? I'm just worried sending original docs to manila it might get lost.

Ah thanks. Did they say how long it would take? I'm just worried sending original docs to manila it might get lost.
    They just said that it might take 10 business days or 2 weeks and they'll just contact us if all of our visa are approved.
    Even I am worried and paranoid that I keep asking my companions about the status of our application, supposedly mine would just take 4 days because I have an OECD Visa. oh well.

by the way, our travel agency was referred to us by friends who's been to korea. I guess that's a bit reassuring

So yeah... its up to you.

Cheers!

Ok please keep us posted what happens to your application. thanks.

I hope if there are any istoryans sa seoul ma meet namo pd ni @pirehro. Hehe. Wala mi nagpackage tour so this trip will be an adventure. Hehe

Nice man ang seoul suroyan. I suggest na during spring or summer ka mo adto. Kay kung winter time, kung gusto nimo mga SKI okay pero dli kaau ka ka laag gaas kay mostly close ang mga rides.
    1. Lotte World - nice pud ni.
    2. Everland - T-Express wooden roller coaster.
    3. Seoul Land - Dli kaau ni nice pero naa mga rides tapos barato ra pud.
    4. DMZ - Kini super ka layo tapos kinahanglan mo mag pa enlist og tour service. Murag mag bus ka way direct. Nag car man gud me pag adto.
    5. Shopping - Myeongdong(High end, naa pud mga fake), Dongdaemun, Namdaemun
    6. Yongsan Electronics Market - Barato kaau mga gadget GSM Phones, camera pero watchout ka kay daghan mangingilad.

I don't suggest Nami Island, layo layo na tapos okay ra didto if summer. Never been there during winter and spring though. Pero so so ra man ka ayo. Before ka sakay sa barge paadto sa Nami Island kay naay bungee jumping didto hehehe wa ko ni try. Na open na ang cheonchun line so dali nlang mo adto didto anytime.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast