Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: non phone support accounts

Quote Originally Posted by javs View Post
    @ TS- You might want to try Northern Works in Mango Ave. Outbound sila, survey2x ra sa UK. I passed the training and then quit ky naa day shift nga transcription sa same company... mga 10k ra no.on sweldo
    regrding sa nothernworx...10k monthly?

bitaw share mo guys... ganahan pud unta kog non-voice accounts... yopak anang irate customers. dmd. hehehe =)

murag sa eper naa chat support diha

ganahan sad ko non-voice or non-phone support.. kapoy na sigeg take og calls.. share mo dira mga migo ug miga..

oh ok ok.. thanks sa inputs. I'd like to keep the thread alive.. thanks sa advice guys, on sticking to my career.. sadly, I need the money man gud..

I've been applying to city and district hospitals for over 6 months now, and everytime i get interviewed (which is 2 out of 5 hospitals), they ask the question: "kinsa ga refer nimo dire?or kinsa imo kaila? do you know anyone in this hospital?" or any variation of the question..

sometimes, i feel like saying: "yes mam, ako nang ig-agaw ang guard or janitor", haha.. just to let off steam with my disappointment in the philippine nursing politics *sigh*.

so unless, magka opportunity abroad or somewhere, I'd like to save up first and earn.. I have tried customer support (inbound) and sales (outbound).. the latter more stressful than the former.. This time, I'd like to earn my keep and not be "uber-stressed" at that..

so if anyone has any input, that would be most appreciated. help your fellow man/woman

unsaon mn d.i na nimo ang kwarta? pampalit iphone 4s balig 3 kabuok?

saw a thread here on career center of a back office BPO located at Keppel bldg n Ayala.. i tried looking for it but d prob s i forgot d name of d company hehe! will post d name of d company f makit-an to nko.. wil try to find it again for d 3rd tym..

sasnet daw kanang sa kinatas-an nga floor sa JY square... it's a small industry though but ok rman daw ang pay around 12-14K
    it's a non-voice account igo ra daw mo-play ug mga recordings not really sure though...

(Just got a word from an acquaintance)

I can really relate to you TS ky nurse pud ko nya in a BPO company sad. Lisod jud ang hospital ron ky dli basta2x mang dawat sila kung walay backer then we have to work our @*s of for how many years and earn low salary with a slight hope that we can work abroad. Currently I am in Eper nya chatko naassigned. Nice and pay nya dli pud quing kung ma chat pud ka.The only thing is when you apply to eper usually phones jud ka i assign per after a few months on phones you can ask your supevisor if naa available na slot for chat and you can be transffered by recommendation( Given you perform well on phones). Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by duphy00 View Post
    sasnet daw kanang sa kinatas-an nga floor sa JY square... it's a small industry though but ok rman daw ang pay around 12-14K
    it's a non-voice account igo ra daw mo-play ug mga recordings not really sure though...

(Just got a word from an acquaintance)
    12-14k for a non voice acct s good for me na.. will try dis one f evr modaun jd ko resign sa akoa current wrk nw

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast