Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Electronic Cigarette / E-Cigarette / E-Cigar

im not smoker.. hehe

Default Re: Electronic Cigarette / E-Cigarette / E-Cigar

if you don't mind. mg comment ko.

been smoking for 13+ years na? also diabetic ko. use to smoke 2-3 packs [ 20 stick packs ] PER day.
    ng try ko tanan stuff to quit smoking.

i have family sa gawas. they use to send me Nicotine Patches and Nicotine Gums. this was costing me about 10,000 PHP per month. after awhile i gave up.

ng realize ko the problem isn't the nicotine. it's the oral fixation.

i use to smoke after eating. or during break from work. if mg play ko texas hold 'em with akong friends. tanan. just to do something with idle hands.

about 2-3 years ago i came across the electronic cigarette. and sa gawas they sell for maybe 4000 PHP up to 10,000+ PHP depende ang model and ang brand. refills are about 600 php to 1000 php.

kron. i smoke maybe 1-5 sticks per day. 2-3 on average. i haven't quit totally but at least it's a start dba?

the only time i find myself smoking a real cigarette is if i forgot to bring akong ecig or if ng lowbatt ko.

i now work for a company that sells electronic cigarettes. my associates and i started bringing the products here in the Philippines.

this comment isn't to sell the product but just to warn you that you can easily find the fake/defective/surplus cigarettes being sold in manila kron. there are also sellers here in Cebu. one that use to sell on istorya.net. I had him banned. feel free to do your own research about this. just be careful asa ka mg palit if mg decide ka. i advise you to do your own research when buying your ecig. they are very hazardous to your health if you are smoking expired/defective products.

here are some actual facts about the ecig. the things i like about it. and the things i don't. mg sulti ko ang nindot and ang bati.

ang comments sa tao sa thread. they are correct. why start a vice with another vice. well to be honest some people cannot stop. and i am one of those people. pru at least aware ko ani. i rather smoke something safer then something i know is already harmful to my body.

people will quit. gain weight. then start again. sometimes they even start smoking more. kinsa mg relate ani?

PROS
    - no tobacco
    - no tar
    - no chemicals
    - only liquid nicotine, artificial flavoring, syrup
    - a real cigarette has 4000 chemicals in it
    - 40+ of them are cancerous
    - no second hand smoke
    - no yellow teeth
    - smell does not stick to your clothes
    - you can smoke ANYWHERE [ except inside airplanes ]
    - the electronic cigarette isn't part of the TOBACCO laws [ there is no tobacco ]
    - SO MUCH CHEAPER than real cigarettes especially if you're a chain smoker
    - 1000000000x times more healthier
    - you can't get any diseases from nicotine

CONS:

- the product came out in 2003.
    - almost 14/15years and still no side effects
    - PRU no one knows what long term effects it can cause [ example 20 years, 30 years, 40 years from now ]
    - pru for me i still think the ecig is safer/healthier
    - NICOTINE is VERY VERY VERY addictive. murag caffeine. it is one of the most addictive legal drugs
    - i find myself looking for a real cigarette when mg lowbatt ko

the product was invented by hon lik and sam han.

before i started using the ecig. i did 1-2 years of research on it before trying it out. feel free to ask me any questions.

i've used/own maybe 3-5 different models/styles as well.

but please. before mg start. do your own research. this isn't a toy.
    kron sa manila they are using this like a fashion accessory.

they are buying the electronic cigarette. buying the no nicotine refills and just using it inside malls, restaurants and etc. tsk kau.

use it because ganahan ka mg stop or you're looking for an alternative to smoking.
    Last edited by jae.tiu; 06-28-2011 at 05:51 AM.

3.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12