Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Golden Cowrie Resturant Cebu

Check out the video yummy

Valentine Special coming soon on Yummy Cebu

wooow. valentine special. i have seen it on the yummy cebu site.

i'm pretty excited about that.

Quote Originally Posted by gabstafari View Post
    wooow. valentine special. i have seen it on the yummy cebu site.

i'm pretty excited about that.
    Yes you can Gabstafari

You can win a romantic dinner for two at the Italian Restorante "Giuseppe" in Cebu-Banilad

Just open your account with yummy-cebu.com and write about your yummy places and experiences you made in Cebu and on February 10 you might be the lucky winner of this romantic dinner for 2 an February 14th, 2010

Have fun with yummy-cebu.com

Hello guys,

first of all I would like to greet all of you a Happy New Year!!! ok now that's out of the way what do I have say?Well today me and my pal Gabriel agreed that we were going to eat out for lunch today and give our little Yummy-cebu cards a road test hehehehehe. We went again to Parkmall and this time we decided to dine in "The Manila FoodShoppe".When we walked in we saw that there were a lot of customers the place was packed with customers. So in my mind I was thinking that this was a good sign because for me it means plenty of customers = great food

read more

Yup.. approve! Lami jud na manila food shope.. Always daghan tawo...

Giuseppe Pizzeria & Sicilian Roast – Yummy Cebu’s partner restaurante for the St.Valentine contest 2010

Experience traditional Sicilian food that is good, filling and fresh at Giuseppe Pizzeria & Sicilian Roast. Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine combined with Sicilian and Mediterranean flavors.

It is the combination of casual ambiance and fine food which makes the Giuseppes experience exceptional. The dishes are homemade, the ingredients are fresh, and the flavors are undoubtedly authentic. The good news is, once youve tried their wood-fired oven pizzas, you will not settle for pizza from anywhere else in Cebu.

Portions are generous. Ask the staff or Giuseppe himself for recommendations, and you cannot go wrong. Order an appetizer, salad and pizza (to be shared by two) and you probably wont have enough room for dessert which you shouldnt miss. Really, a pleasant dilemma to have, or just another reason to go back.

read more . . .

The idea for Yummy Cebu was born late November 2009, our little Team of food lovers and passionate about our City‐ our Island actually‐ decided that it is just too hard to find a decent lunch or dinner recommendation for the City of Cebu if you come from outside.

Information about Restaurants, Menus, Price ranges, Location and Service are just scattered all over the net often outdated or simply leaving out the vital piece of information like the exact location or a number for reservation. So we started speculating about how a better way of presenting our City should look like and while spinning around Ideas we realized that there is more!

Cebu was not only in need of a representation that opens our City to our Visitors – Pinoy and Foreign alike – but it needed platform where an honest opinion could be given, where we could share experiences and recommend our favourite place. Soon the ides started forming and Yummy‐Cebu.com was live in the first week of December 2009. It was obvious that our idea was mostly welcomed receiving positive feedback and friendly and encouraging emails from fellow Cebuano’s but also from travellers that are often in the City from Manila but also from as far as Cities in Germany and Australia alike.

So we count on all of you to share your culinary experiences in the food safari of Metro Cebu on Yummy Cebu
    _

Become a fan of yummy-cebu.com on facebook - Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Default A Truly Delightful Discovery

Since we graduated from college in 2006, my friends and I meet up for our Friendship Night every Saturday. It is the part of the week when we are able to recharge ourselves with the presence of each other as we spend time together over food, songs, shopping and any other seemingly worthless activities that we tend to enjoy only because we are with each other. It is the part of the week that we long for and keeps us going through from Sunday until the next Saturday.One of our favorites is food. We want to try anything we can set our eyes on. Such goal is, however, quite unreachable beca... read more

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast