Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Special Request from one of our fans on Facebook.

One of our fans on facebook asked us to feature Krua Thai usually our goal is to hear what you have to say about all the places that Cebu has to offer but we decided to follow this request since Krua Thai is a special place to us as well.

A year ago actually we had our Christmas Party at - or rather Christmas Dinner - at Krua Thai. Our Team was a bit smaller back then and we did fit nicely at one of the extra long tables at their Banilad Town Center Restaurant.

It was very pleasant the food was excellent the service was extremely friendly and we had a great time laughing and enjoying a variety of Thai specialties.

What I love the most is their eye for detail, the decoration the unique plates and cattery all so harmonic gives you the impression of doing something very special while the price stays affordable never the less.

The taste is fairly authentic . I must say I am madly in love with the Tom Yum Soup , theirs is spicy and has the typical lemon grass flavor to it that is so hard to find outside of the Thai borders. I just love this taste.

Well it was a pleasant experience and Yummy Cebu as a Team would recommend it if you are looking for festive atmosphere and friendly service. Our verdict - Cozy yet yummy!

Become a fan of yummy cebu on Facebook

wow ka nice! nganong karon pman ni?

thanks kaau TS!

Quote Originally Posted by bonsai17i View Post
    wow ka nice! nganong karon pman ni?

thanks kaau TS!
    thank you bonsai17i

nice of you

Mabuhay

Finally... something that might become akin to what spot.ph is for those who live in the greater Manila area...
    I just hope that more Cebuanos will patronize this site to make the reviews more relevant and comprehensive...
    Hope that it will not become just another so-so food blog...

nindot da.. thnxs sa pag share..

Quote Originally Posted by love2travel View Post
    Finally... something that might become akin to what spot.ph is for those who live in the greater Manila area...
    I just hope that more Cebuanos will patronize this site to make the reviews more relevant and comprehensive...
    Hope that it will not become just another so-so food blog...
    love2travel thank you for your warm words and your support

we will work hard to meet the expectations and make yummy-cebu.com the biggest food party in the Philippines

Mabuhay

Yummy Cebu wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010 - share your holiday food experiences in your favorite places in Cebu on Yummy Cebu

Gerry's Grill Ayala - heartwarming good!

Today's lunch was a challenge, I had spent the whole morning grocery shopping for our Christmas party and was totally out of it. Just could not face a long line in a food court or elsewhere and just when I was about to skip it all together I stumbled on the way out of Ayala upon . . .

Read more

become a fan in ur page thanks for this!

Quote Originally Posted by Kumpara63 dev team View Post
    become a fan in ur page thanks for this!
    Thank you

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast