Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default SLOPE SOARING!!!

yeah sure! unsa ako sakyan going there?... dili ko kabisado sa place... is there a nice landing area text me lang... 0919-356-0178.... thanks ha!

Default SLOPE SOARING!!!

If you find a place in Cebu, I'd be interested in hearing a price to try sloap soaring. I'm too chicken to jump from a plane and parasailing doesn't seem very interesing because of the teather.

(please reply in english)

Default SLOPE SOARING!!!

have you tried riding any vehicle travelling at 120 mph or 193+kph if not, try it... let your hand or face out from the vehicle...what you will feel at that moment is just the same from skydiving... we travel at an average of 120mph... we could go as fast as 200 mph... others did 300 mph... depending on body position... but of course, you don't want to die, right?... open at a designated altitude.. say, 3,500 feet fromground.. from their, enjoy your parachute ride.

about slope soaring... it's really hard to find a suitable place to do PGL (Parachute Ground Launching) first, i need a place minimal about 45 degree slope. 2nd, must launch the parachute heading INTO the wind. 3rd, there must be a landing area free from obstacles (trees, bushes..etc) i've tried PGL with my wife in bohol, i've done 16 PGL's in 3 hours and it was fun! well, i was tired climbing... i'm fat... hehehe.

so please, find me a place here in cebu... can't wait to teach you guys how to do PGL. when you find one, please send the pics: skylee_swoop@yahoo.com give info about the place... wind condition and direction from launch point, height from base the base, slope angle, size of landing area... everything for safety...

thanks!!!

Lee

PS: watch EXTRA CHALLENGE tonight...skyjump!!! BLUE SKIES Whuffos!!!

Default SLOPE SOARING!!!

Bohol is just a ferry ride away. Lets go.

Default SLOPE SOARING!!!

heheh... i like your attitude!

we could go to bohol but it all depends on my budget... have to prioritize my family first. still, you can look for a place here in cebu, this way, no hassle for me. heheh

ey, anyone like to try tandem skydiving? $200 each. search the internet what tandem skydiving is about.... BLUES!!!

in any case that i go back to bohol, i will just contact you... do you have contact #? e-mail your # at skylee_swoop@yahoo.com

i'm not a drag racer
    i don't have a car but
    i do have a chute and
    i can do 200mph
    on a standing position!!!
    SKYDIVE FOREVER!!!

Default Re: SLOPE SOARING!!!

skylee_swoop

just like what most pilots say... "why would i jump out from a fully functional aeroplane?" lol! but nahhh... i'm giving it a try sooner or later. i'm just waiting for the right chance.
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

used to fly light aircrafts ( 150,152, and PA-28-140) pero dili nako malingaw. wala na thrill unlike before nga bag-o pa. i only lack 16 flying hours para qualified sa CPL (commercial pilot license) pero nabuhos nako tanan sa jump. heheh no regrets. i die in time anyways.

basta, if papilion ko fly aircraft and skydive... i'd choose skydive. bahalag ikamata* ni nako. hehheh

bitaw uy... safe ni nga sport... skydiving fatality statistics. wala lang alamag mga tao about this sport mao nga negative ila hunahuna. mamata* kuno... ngeek! heheh

tandem jumps here are really costly. with the price that you pay for the jumps, you can take a BE76 up for an hour or a 152 for 2 hours, roughly.

for you guys in cebu, take the plunge as it is really cheap over there! if you did tandem jumps abroad, you'd have to pay three times the amount.
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

right on!!!

Blog Entries

hmmm... can i try this when im really depressed? well, it's kinda boarding hitting my head, arm, face when skimboarding... hahaha!
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast