Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ok, spare the name but tell us the company, the account, the whole shebang! yay!

Quote Originally Posted by rishee View Post
    @ d'monyita... bahala kag d ka mu tuo... it happened and he did get a free trip to the US

and I'd rather not mention the name....
    i did NOT say i did not believe...in fact i said...was this for PUBLIC CONSUMPTION?

in other words...i hope you did not divulge anything that you should not have.

dont use it. naa koy kaila, kaila gyud ha, he ordered things using another person's credit card. Nadakpan gyud sila. pero naka piyansa. but its not worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by usrolla View Post
    yuor in big trouble jud bro... there are so many ways to trace the purchase and asa padng... labi na kng daku kaayo ang amount.

rishee: taga PS ka?

no, im not from PS. I'm with the Research Industry, specifically dealing with Banking and Finance studies.. but BPO gihapon... or aka Call Center

kita ra kasabot unsay mahitabo.. naay mu quote diha... haller... unsaon..

unsa man akong gi divulge beh? the dude is asking for help here... so I help here...

Quote Originally Posted by poldopunk View Post
    ok, spare the name but tell us the company, the account, the whole shebang! yay!

a friend told me not to tell anyone, and I told her I won't but I'm saying this because it did happen and it might happen to you.. or to anyone..

check your old newspapers... dig deep for the story.. hahahaha

awww na-dyaryo diay? so for PUBLIC CONSUMPTION diay jud.... so why this secrecy thingie ms. rishee?

baka nga di mo rin maalala...sige lang...we forgive you.

o ito deathfox.... i can only dig so much kay im on my way out and im running late....

Indian call center agent takes credit card numbers and uses them herself

Saris, chocolate, an air conditioner, etc., were all delivered directly to her house

9.7.06 An employee of an Indian call center that handled sales for Dish TV has been jailed for using the credit card numbers she gathered to make fraudulent purchases worth $4,000.

Sulagna Ray, 23, employed in a call center in Kolkata, said she did it for fun.

Detectives uncovered 52 purchases, including an air-conditioner, a microwave, cosmetics, jewelry, saris, and chocolates.

Purchases were delivered directly to her home, with no concealment effort.

Quote Originally Posted by d`monyita View Post
    awww na-dyaryo diay? so for PUBLIC CONSUMPTION diay jud.... so why this secrecy thingie ms. rishee?

baka nga di mo rin maalala...sige lang...we forgive you.
    to the readers, sorry I had to react this way. I was just so insulted.
    Some of us might not understand the gravity of what this issue is about...

naa pay pina HAHAHA.. HAHAHA mo dha...
    FYI.. my tagalog is so bad, but I do understand what you're trying to say...

I wish makasabot kas imong gpanuwat diha ug kasabot ka nganu nag ingun ani ko...

hayy... kalagot jud.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    Most big online retailers (like Play-Asia) only send to the billing address of the credit card anyway so doubtful you'd be able to use it. Credit card fraud where you have to send something to an address isn't very easy to get away with anymore and getting caught is not very hard. Companies who have lots of money don't like it when people mess with their money.

trouble? yes, if you are caught by the authorities.
    if dili madakpan sa authorities, think of KARMA.
    bitaw, i think rishee is right. its serious. i have 5 credit cards and i do not want anyone messing with my cards. d baya lalim magbayad og utang sa uban tao. mortal sin na pre.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast