Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i'm praying for a good health, a happy home, a good business and peace in our country....

im praying for this sinulog good health and more blessings to come to my family and love ones... but i pray more on good health...

my family!!

im praying for a good health and find a stable job..

mahimong businewss man

guys im sad..gnahan ko magonline seller dire sa istorya para karong sinulog pero di pa ko junior

m praying for the best of my friends,family and for that someone who can make me whole...s that too much to ask?

im praying for this sinulog a peaceful event and good health to my family and friends and success to our business...

i know that being able to wake up every morning is more than a blessing but i would like to ask more and pray that may the Holy Child Jesus bless me and my loved ones more..May HE grant us with health, happiness and success in all of our life's future endeavors. May He bless as well the least of our brothers and sisters' wishes and dreams most especially with their needs, enough food for those who are starving, comfort and hope for those lonely,broken hearted and depressed, cure for the sick and dying, protection for the innocent and abused victims, enlightened heart and mind for the unbelievers,and most especially LOVE and PEACE to each and every one of us here on earth. AMEN...

daghan ... inner peace, financial freedom ...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast