Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default para unsa na ang palm?

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    Pastilan, wa pa gyud tawy naka explain unsa gyud na. Naghuwat sad kos tubag, kay utro sad kong wa kahibaw.
    hala noh?! btaw! sige lang... please wait usa... ill try to figure out how to explain.

Well, Palm just think of it as your secretary.....your digital secretary...it can remind you of things to do and things that has to be done.....you can view Microsoft Word and Excel files and edit them on the go..wherever you are...it can be used as a remote control.....it features a lot of games....you can even make some cell phone logo and picture messages out of it....it can remind you of birthdays of you love ones.....other palm models can be used as a phone and even a GPS or a global positioning system....you can watch video clips through it....it can compute even your useful life on this earth....you can browse the internet with it.....others can play mp3 files with it....and designed a program with it.....its all i can say...
    You can never go wrong if you follow the course of nature....

or think it this way...its a computer smaller than a laptop.......that can be operated in the palm of your hand...

Now! that's Palm!!!

To add, you read e-books through your palm as matter of fact i have the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and Harry Potter series in my Palm.

Default moba?

and how much do they usually cost? if it is as handy as that nganu mas sikat man ang laptop? is it more expensive than laptops kay smaller man?

Default Re: moba?

Quote Originally Posted by abat
    and how much do they usually cost? if it is as handy as that nganu mas sikat man ang laptop? is it more expensive than laptops kay smaller man?
    There are a lot of models available. Palm m125, m130, m515.
    Palm m125(b&w), is less than P13,000. m130 (16bit color) P16,000 and m515 costs P20,000+. Interested? contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by CrasHBURN
    Palm m125(b&w), is less than P13,000. m130 (16bit color) P16,000 and m515 costs P20,000+. Interested? contact me.
    There are other brand of PDA which still powered by PALM OS, I dont know if it is cheaper than Palm models mention above. Like SONY they have their own PDA product (CLIE`) which run in PALM OS, Ipaq of Compaq, lots of other brand of PDA's are now out in the market. Just recently SONY introduces a new PDA model and the same time mobile phone with a tiny digital camera integrated in one single PDA unit. Im sure the cost is skyhigh.

PDA is a new technology which was put to commercial test only on 1996. Palm OS was the forefront of PDA technology. Laptop has been here for a quite long time thats why it is more known than the Palm or PDAs.

Quote Originally Posted by IsYot
    Quote Originally Posted by CrasHBURN
    There are other brand of PDA which still powered by PALM OS, I dont know if it is cheaper than Palm models mention above. Like SONY they have their own PDA product (CLIE`) which run in PALM OS, Ipaq of Compaq, lots of other brand of PDA's are now out in the market. Just recently SONY introduces a new PDA model and the same time mobile phone with a tiny digital camera integrated in one single PDA unit. Im sure the cost is skyhigh.
    I think iPaq is not using Palm OS. It's a pocketPC, same as HP Journada. HandSpring Visor is also using Palm OS. It is cheaper and has more features compared to Palm, but its still using the old Palm OS 3.5, but its good enough.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast