Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Business minded people (1bro)

Quote Originally Posted by BirdEnthusiast View Post
    u should be able to identify your competitors b4 u would claim u r the next big MLM company.. in the phils? is that so? u can't even identify what's with 1BRO and without in GPRS. how will u b able to convince me or other prospects if that's how you deal with this obvious concern...
    haha, nice one bro. it's safe to say that the TS is clueless. brain-washed copy-paster rani.
    JOIN CLUELESSLY NOW!

next question:
    Why join with you and not with these other 1Bro-ers?
    Unsay ma offer nimo nga dili ma offer aning uban nga 1Bro-ers?
    1bro Philippines
    Last edited by andersonl; 11-18-2012 at 03:23 PM.

well, wala au koy ma offer sa uban compared to OTHER 1BRO-ers coz we work as a team.....you're very much free to join the others..haha....pero kung ari nako, well, i can assist you, kay taga cebu man ko, and i travel from cebu to manila office anytime, bisag kuyog pa ka......CLUELESS?? sa 1BRO??haha..try me.....basin ganahan kag money back guarantee?ug usa pa, i can personally meet you up for transactions, kung hadlok jud kag ilad2..kana kung interested ka, it's safe to say too sad nga NANGLAWGAW RAKA...i thank you
    the reason why i don't give comparisons is because i find it unhealthy....
    Quote Originally Posted by andersonl View Post
    haha, nice one bro. it's safe to say that the TS is clueless. brain-washed copy-paster rani.
    JOIN CLUELESSLY NOW!

next question:
    Why join with you and not with these other 1Bro-ers?
    Unsay ma offer nimo nga dili ma offer aning uban nga 1Bro-ers?
    1bro Philippines

to mr. bethoven..thanks for trusting.....

kamo uban diha, kung wala pa moy puhunan, pwede mo mag retailership, mamaligya ug load.....for free ang activation nako..pinaskuhan.....walay najud mawa ninyu ana.....PM me lang sa interested......

1God 1Family 1Bro

good morning everyone....come and join me to venture a profitable business for all....poineering pa jud mao dako chance nga maka earn ug dako.....plus unlimited retailer sign-upplus 100 thousand, accidental insurance.

bump......got 25 retailer's in a span of short time....thank you sa ning trust..come on guys.......there's no harm in trying.....bisag piso, wala koy pangayuon.....that's the power of 1BRO unlimited sign-ups....powerrrrr ^_^

uppppppppppp.......sali na...........

halos isang buwan pa lang tayo mga ka istoryans...and mga millionaires na nagpalago kay vmobile nandito na........

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppp. ...........payaman tayong lahat.................

uuuuuuuupppppppp...........take a risk and succeed rather than paly safe and stay as no one.......cmon

bro, pwede pa PM complete details. like unsa procedures for loading unya ang % nga ginansya per load. thanks!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast